Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potguts XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:04 pm

So, during my campout, there were little critters hanging around. They reminded me of meerkats. Turns out that they are alot like them sorta, and might be fun to rp at one point. X3

Potguts XD Groundsquirrels

"Population density is high for ground squirrels, around 23-28 individuals per square hectare. S. armatus live in matrilineal colonies. Males disperse as juveniles to other colonies. Individuals are territorial though home ranges do overlap. Females especially become territorial and aggressive during pregnancy. Males are quite aggressive during the breeding season. Aggression is indicated by fights and warning "chirps." "Chirps" are also used as mating calls and as warnings to the colony of avian predators."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 pm

That is really interesting. I've heard of them before- I think they would make a fun RP.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 pm

"The squirrels eat foods including seeds, green vegetation, insects, and meat."

They might also eat water plants, which means they might swim... XD

I think I will create a rp! 8D
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 am

I will join that!
Back to top Go down

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Aw they're so cute. X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Cool:) They look alot like prarie dogs and sound very similar to meerkats. An RP about them sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 pm

They're Ground Squirrels. Which are alot like Prairie Dogs, as well as Meerkats. They are rodents though... I love 'em. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potguts XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potguts XD   Potguts XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potguts XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: