Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tori and Talltail

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tori and Talltail Empty
PostSubject: Tori and Talltail   Tori and Talltail I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Name: Tori
Personality: cunning, smart, quick-thinking, very loyal but only to her family/mob, sometimes takes things to far
History: nothing much

Name: Talltail
Personality: wise, brave, fierce, smart, loyal, can be friends with you then arch enemies in the blink of an eye
History: nothing much
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Tori and Talltail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tori and Talltail   Tori and Talltail I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Approved feel free to approach the group when you are ready
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Tori and Talltail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tori and Talltail   Tori and Talltail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 am

As Misty hasn't been active in a very long time, Would it be ok if I adopted Tori?
I was hoping to move her into the Willows though instead of the Zippers as I have a new little character I was hoping to introduce with her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Tori and Talltail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tori and Talltail   Tori and Talltail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:36 pm

I have expanded the bio for Tori and will post it up alongside my new character bio on the Willows thread. They will likely look for acceptance sometime after the battle. I might have Josephine find them on her way back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tori and Talltail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tori and Talltail   Tori and Talltail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tori and Talltail
Page 1 of 1