Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 am

Reapers
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Dusknoir ..... 8 months and 14 Days
St. Jimmy ...... 8 months and 04 days.
Inle ...... 5 months and 24 days
Rohana, Kekipi, Twizzler.... 1 month and 04 days
Squirrel, Sanguine, Fang, Gingersnap ..... 21 days
Raine, Lucifer, PJ, Yamille - Newborns
(Pancake & Shentai’s - Kotori, Kira, Unnamed, Flash) – Newborns

Temporary Dispersals:
Inle
Kekipi
Rohana
Waffles
Morbuzakh

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Kotori
Kira
Unnamed
Flash

Due dates:
Bonnie and HF's litter........ Due 21st November
--------------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed/Confirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

**NOTE!!: Before you can post on this thread, you must have read and commented on the rules update topic in the "Rules" thread on the site. Your posts here will be invalid unless you first comment. They will most likely be put into effect Sunday, but changes can be made afterwards if comments are still received.**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 am

It's Rex and Zola's, not Pancake and Shentai's. xD
Well, Zola's litter is needed here too.

Stormy looked at her pups with pride.

Fang cast a wary glance at the newborns. Stormy had killed one of Zola's yesterday.

Zola was gone, evicted after Stormy killed on of her pups.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 am

ooc: It is Pancake and Shentai's pups from both Zola's and Stormy's litters...
(Kotori and Kira are Stormy's whilst Flash and Unnamed are Zola's at the moment these pups aren't being played by anyone so I placed them seperate from the other four)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 am

I think we can kill Shentai's, he wasn't been on in 2 months or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am

Bonnie emerges, shaking like a leaf. After Shasta's eviction, itr was scary for Bonnie to even think about her pregnancy. Especially after one of Shasta's pups were killed.

Squirrel lies in the burrow awake. She was saddened by her littermate's death and her mother's eviction. She knew she had to move on though, or she wouldn't be able to live in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 am

ooc: No, Zola's pup and eviction. If Stormy had wanted to evict Saashta she already would hvae. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 am

ooc: Oh whoops XD.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 am

Shasta watches her pups. SInce Stormy had killed one of Zola's, Shasta didn't want to take any risks with her four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 am

Squirrel runs over to Shasta.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Shasta grooms her pups and curls up around the protectivley.

Stormy watches Shasta with a snicker. Not even that could save Shasta's pups, but Stormy didn't really wan to kill her pups though.

Fang growled at Stormy.

Twizzler just ignored them.

Zola watches, and is unaware of HF watching her.

HF slinks towards Zola, she was ready o mate again, and her original mate, Rex, was no where in sight.

Raine hears the commotion but tries to ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 am

Squirrel looks at Stormy watching her and Shasta. She wonders why she was looking at them like that.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Zola turns around, but sees HF, and walks towards him, seeing that he could possibly provide her with some comfort, being a familiar face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 am

Bonnie stands sentry, deciding to play her part in the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:47 am

ooc: i feel bad about killing my hatchling now... Razz
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Rex wanted to stay close to the pups since Stormy killed one. He desperately wanted to be with Zola too. He looked around and slinked off to find her. He caught her scent and followed it. He soon came to where she was and smiled. He stopped as he saw HF. He layed flat and watched with an icy cold glare, if HF so much as touched Zola he'd be ready to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm

ooc: HF is supposed to mate with Zola, remember... besides, Zola is out of sight. She was evicted, and HF left roving, and they just bumped into each other
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm

ooc: Wow, you really like to hurt Rex don't you. Sad
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

ooc: No, have you ever heard that meerkats an have a litter fathered by two males? We could do that, because I like rex...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 pm

ooc: Okay, but that plus Zola dying, a little harsh.

Lucifer growled as he sat in a corner away from the other pups.

ooc: Lucifer will be very shallow, thinking he is better than everyone else and very full of himself. I was thinking he could be a little more favored by Stormy and he becomes extremely spoiled.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

ooc: Okay. Well, I might not kill her, but disperse her until I feel like playing her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 am

Squirrel looks at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 am

Fang looks at him as well.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 am

Lucifer growled at the older pups. He wanted to rip them apart for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 am

Fang backed away a little, unnerved.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 am

Lucifer snickered darkly with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next