Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alethia and Puzzle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alethia and Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Alethia and Puzzle   Alethia and Puzzle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Name: Alethia
Personality: Sweet-natured, honest and loyal.
Relatives: Puzzle's younger half-sister
Notes: 'Alethia' is the Greek word for 'truth'.
----
Name: Puzzle
Personality: Has a good heart, but is nervous and skittish, often runs away from a fight.
Relatives: Alethia's older half-brother.
----
Well, that's more or less the character profiles for Alethia and Puzzle, I hope it's ok! Let me know if there are any problems, I'm new at this. I'd like if if they could be in the Tiny Kats mob, hence why I am posting this here, so let me know if that is possible.

Last edited by Spirit Rider on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Alethia and Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alethia and Puzzle   Alethia and Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 am

This is fine for a bio. I can't accept it myself, but it looks better than my first character bios.
Back to top Go down

Alethia and Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alethia and Puzzle   Alethia and Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:14 am

Yep that's perfect, now you can start posting. Just make sure before you do, check the new rules and make any comments you have.
Back to top Go down

Alethia and Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alethia and Puzzle   Alethia and Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Cool, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alethia and Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alethia and Puzzle   Alethia and Puzzle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alethia and Puzzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: