Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With Empty
PostSubject: Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With   Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:35 pm

I've been having a swim meet every day after school the whole week. I'm very busy on Saturday and Sunday. I have so much homework it's killing me. I'm trying to get stuff on the Sims Three Resource at the moment, and I'm just busy right now. Next week things will settle down, being labor day and all, but for now, if I'm not on, don't wonder where I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With   Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:30 am

You should calm down and rearrange the schedule of entertainment! This will help you stabilize and do not mess! Wishing success!

Fashion Prom Dresses
workout dvds
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With   Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 am

Uh, thanks? i made the swim team, this is really old though...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With   Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 am

It's a spammer. Notice the advertisments in the signature and the name...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With   Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim Meets and Other crap I'm Busy With
Page 1 of 1