Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wicked: The Witches of Oz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wicked: The Witches of Oz Empty
PostSubject: Wicked: The Witches of Oz   Wicked: The Witches of Oz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Do you like Wicked? Please check out my new forum for it. It's called Wicked: The Witches of Oz and this is the link here:

http://wickedwitches.freeforums.org/

My username over there is WickedGirl instead of Spirit Rider. And if you haven't already guessed, then I'm obsessed with Wicked. Very Happy It's so awesome!

Also, there are three positions for moderators on offer, so if you want to be a mod for it then let me know ASAP, please.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Wicked: The Witches of Oz   Wicked: The Witches of Oz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Did you make it all by yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked: The Witches of Oz   Wicked: The Witches of Oz I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 am

Pretty much, yeah. The skin was pre-made, but the logo and the forum boards I made.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Wicked: The Witches of Oz   Wicked: The Witches of Oz I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 am

Pretty impressive. How long ago did you make it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked: The Witches of Oz   Wicked: The Witches of Oz I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:29 am

Not sure, somewhere between 3-4 hours. I wasn' really timing myself. Either way, it didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked: The Witches of Oz   Wicked: The Witches of Oz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked: The Witches of Oz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Your Sites-
Jump to: