Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appologies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Guys,
Sorry I've been away so long I've been struggling to get back on my feet again after temporarily losing my hearing for two and a half weeks. On top of that work keeps applying the pressure of cutbacks and that isn't something easy to face when you're feeling 100%.
I'm doing everything I can to get back up to speed so I shouldn't be away for too much longer.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Lost your hearing? How?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 am

Maybelline, hope you are feeling better soon. Losing your hearing must have been really scary (I know I'd be scared.)
Hope you'll feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 am

It was basically a really bad build up of natural wax that had sealed across the canal in one ear and affected the pressure of the other ear as well. Sounds a bit icky, but it left me totally deaf and unable to hear anybody or anything in both ears. Living in a silent world was very strange and terribly frustrating but I'm really greatful the eardops worked and I can hear again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Sounds terrible): I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I couldn't imagine what it would be like not being able to hear anything for while, it sounds like it's pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Wow, I couldn't handle it. My mom cleans out my ears a lot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appologies   Appologies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: