Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+4
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 am

Splash glanced at Morning Glory expectantly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Karma kills some time by grooming herself as she patiently waits for Morning Glory to emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Aaron just stayed there letting Topaz grrom him waiting for his mom to give some attention to him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Karma watches Topaz and Aaron happily. She's glad to see them getting along very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Aron saw Karma watching.
Aaron felt emberessed
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Karma smiles. She thought it was adorable when pups of the opposite gender develop a crush on each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Aaron tought Karma didnt know about Aaron's crush.
Aaron just stayed their calmly and wondered if Topaz had a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Karma sits back on her haunches and looks up at the sky. She watches the white, whispy clouds curiously as they move quickly across the blue sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 pm

AAro nthen wen away from Topaz he was bored.
There was no action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Pamela looks around, starting to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Karma tilits her head far back which causes her to fall backwards. She sits up slowly and shakes the sand from her fur.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Jupiter stretched out, yawning a little. She hoped they would go forging soon, she was starving.

Topaz watched Aaron wonder off, her head titled, but she went off to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Antebellum looked around, getting bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:58 am

Aaron saw Topaz.
Aaron then decided to tell Topaz he had a crush on her.
Aaron gulped and walked to Topaz slowly.
Aaron then peeped Topaz i have a crush on you i wondered if you do too....
AAron peeped it really slowly he then started blushing.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 am

ooc: where IS Maybelline?!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 am

ooc: Sorry I wasn't at my PC the last few days I was busy helping out my familiy move things till very late each day. I've caught up on this RP day so I will prepare a post for the thread.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Distressed and uncomfortable, heavily pregnant Morning Glory sluggishly emerged from the burrow and greeted the family with a series of calls before sitting huddled alone on the sand. The scent of Bahiya’s pups in the burrow meant the inevitable day had come and now she had to face up to the problems ahead.
Gently grooming the top of her rounded belly, she thought about her pups inside. These ones were going to survive, even if her life depended on it.

Happily skipping out of the burrow, Sanders stopped and stood briefly on his little back legs searching for the other pups to play fight with.

Leaf exited the burrow cautiously and glanced around at the other subordinates. Noticing young Sanders topple over from his lookout pose, she chirped to her son and caringly wandered over to check he wasn’t injured.

Hearing her sister, Morning Glory raised her head and glared at Leaf watching her intentions. No amount of pretend affection could make up for sister's past choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Pamela sees Morning Glory and feels relieved.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Karma is relieved to see Morning Glory finally emerge. It must've been the demands of her pregnancy which caused her to sleep in late. Soon her relief turns to anxiety. She's due to give birth close to when Morning Glory will give birth. With Bahiya's litter already crowding the burrow and Leaf's litter also due soon, someone may have to give. Karma gets down low, crawls over to Morning Glory and begins grooming her while making submissive chirps. Being this close to her due date, she can ill afford to be evicted but it's a choice Morning Glory will have to decide.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Antebellum peeps a warm welcome to morning Glory and grooms her heavily pregnant dominant. She wanted to calm her down. it was all Antebellum could do to make sure Bahiya's litter lived.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Karma grooms Morning Glory's left shoulder while still making submissive chirps. She hopes Morning Glory will allow Bahiya's litter to live. She moves to groom her cheek, helping to soothe her distressed mood.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Antebellum looked at Karma with pity. Antebellum wanted to be a mother, but she knew she should wait until after Morning Glory gives birth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Karma sighs realizing she has once again made the mistake of going to end up giving birth to pups close to when Morning Glory will give birth. She has already learned a hard lesson about having pups at the same time as the dominant female before and her newborn pups paid the fatal price. She swallows hard fearing history could repeat itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Alethia and Puzzle continue grooming each other.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Karma stops submissively grooming Morning Glory and backs away deciding to give her some space. It appears she isn't in the best of moods today and it's better if she just stays out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next