Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Lavender finally feels awake enough to make an appearance above ground. She stands up, stretches her stiff legs then makes her way above ground. As she exits the burrow, she peeps a greeting to the meerkats who are already up then begins to sun herself.

Lancaster returns a morning greeting to Lavender then resumes gaurd duty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Linda is too busy digging for food to notice.

Bravo, however, does notice and greets her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Luna padded over to Linda. I still can't accept that Tank is dead...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Lavender grins from ear to ear knowing that the wet season has begun. She can't wait to see what juicy delecacies there will be resulting from the change in seasons and weather. She also loves how beautiful the landscape has become since the change in seasons.

Lancaster watches a few springbok as they walk along the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Linda looks up from the hole she's digging and peeps to Luna. They'll just have to move on. They moved on after Verniece. They moved on after... She doesn't finish, remembering who it was that killed Alice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 pm

For the moment, Lancaster's thoughts aren't on his brother Tank. Watching the graceful springbok off in the distance has helped him to forget about all his worries. Like with Verniece and Alice, he eventually moved on and will eventually move on after Tank.

Lanvender has already accepted that Tank may never return. She's learned as another life ends, more lives will be born to replace the ones that have been lost and to also live life to the fullest because when you live in a harsh and unforgiving place like the Kalahari Desert, any day could be your last.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Linda gets back to digging, only to find what she was after got away while she was talking. She sighs in annoyance and keeps sniffing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Lancaster looks at the burrow entrance, waiting patiently for Buckeye to emerge and lead the group out.

Lavender starts to day dream as she sunbathes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 am

Snowflake suns himself happily.

Jackie keeps standing sentry.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 am

Megan sighed sadly, she missed Tank, he had been one of the first in the group to greet her and Leon when they joined.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:26 am

Maylene was on sentry duty standing at the burrow as she was eager to start the day even though she was constantly having thoughts of Tank in her mind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Lancaster sighs, his thoughts on Tank again. He and Tank have grown up together and not having at his side is always hard for him to deal with.

Lavender is unaware of what's going on around her as she day dreams.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Linda looks at Maylene nervously. Maylene's pups are due in a matter of days, and Linda's uncertain if she'll be able to control her instincts, even if the are Tank's pups as well.

Bravo keeps a watchful eye out, unaware of his sister's internal conflict.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Luna smirked at Maylene. Tank wasn't coming back because of her. She knew it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Lancaster glances at Maylene then at Linda but their tension doesn't interest him. As a male meerkat, he stays out of female meerkat conflicts unless they become violent. Then he'd try to break up the fighting. He's oblivious to Linda's internal conflict as well.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Linda gives up on foraging and sits next to Luna. Even though they're both pregnant, she feels they're both still on good terms. She looks at Luna curiously, never remembering her having any liason with a rover, and peeps a question. Who fathers the pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Lancaster notices Lavender spaced out. He nudges her wondering if she's feeling ok.

Lavender blinks then shakes her head. She looks at Lancaster and peeps. She's fine... just still a bit groggy and has a busy mind.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Lithium. Luna peeps back.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Linda looks at the ground. She's never met him. She stares into the burrow, hungry for a nice meal.

ooc- We should just have someone that rps Buckeye whenever she needs to be rped. It takes a long time trying to figure out who will.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Lancaster leans back on his haunches, waiting for Buckeye to emerge as he enjoys the beautiful scenery.

Lavender goes back to staring groggily into the horizon and starts day dreaming again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Linda sits to groom herself some more. Her stomach is growling, and she wants to go out to forage soon.

Bravo remains on watch, undistracted by hungry or scenery.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Lancaster stands up. He decides to help Bravo with sentry duty and goes into serious mode, no longer letting the beautiful Kalahari landscape side track him.

Lavender has snapped out of her day dream state and is now distracted by anything that she sees move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 am

ooc: I'll play Buckeye (when we need her) for now.

bic: Buckeye makes lead calls.

Jackie follows quickly.

Snowflake follows by Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:24 am

Keeko follows alongside Buckeye.
Crash was about to follow the others, when he remembered the pups. Deciding to stay behind to babysit, he sat down at the burrow mouth, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 am

Clover follows close to Tuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next