Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 am

Killer heared a growl and he growled back i am the unholyson of lightning and death itself if i find you pray that you dont die Killer then began thinking of his own pups and he hoped he would name one of them since he was the father.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 am

Simmons snarled. GET AWAY FROM MY GROUP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 am

Killer looks at Simmons calm down i am here in piece i am not agressive and i will fight when i need to friend
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 am

Simmons raised an eyebrow. No, get away. Last time you were here you tried to become dominant male. I refuse to allow you entrance in this group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Killer looked at Simmon last time you scent marked me dont talk like that when you know what you did Killer then had a grin in his face.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Simmons growled. GET OUIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:40 pm

OCC:Should i fight for dominance
Killer looked at Simmons directly at his eyes hoping that Simmons would see what poswer Killer had and what was his history.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Sorry but I think Stormy is standing firm on keeping male dominance in this group. And Simmons isn't really her character she's rping him until the original person who rps him returns so it wouldn't be fair to have Simmons lose dominance. You could fight Simmons but Killer most likely won't win dominance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 pm

ooc: Simmons isn't really mine. Fight if you want, but you won't take over. If you do Killer will have to step down when Abt returns.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Slaughter narrowed his eyes at Killer. Despite being quite rebellious himself at times, when someone else was challenging authority, he would loyally have the leader's back. He stood behind Simmons, giving him backup if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

OCC:OH ok
Killer just left being bored with this mob and went to find another mob suited for him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Simmons rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2