Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just An Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:35 am

OK So I have Lots Of Female Charaters As oyu may kno . adn i really want one of them to become A DF if one of the Dominant females went missing and then one of my females stepped up as dominant femlae it could work but shortly after the Df found her way back like if a splinter group broke away from the main group then i would lead the splinter group .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Dipsy, our admin, has to OK the formation of a new group, and she hasn't been on in a while. personally, I say no, but we must see what everyone else says.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:07 pm

First, we need Dipsy to make a new board for the Phantoms before considering another mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Yep. Plus, your recent display of powerplaying has not impressed us. So don't push it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Besides that, I already mentioned the Shadow Deaths, I asked first, so if any, I'd expect it'd be them... =/
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Yeah. Pancake's mob is far more fairly played and iterate than any one you'd be in charge of. Try being a member for a month before starting anything. TT
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Besides, if the Shadow Deaths were added, they'd have contact with a couple mobs, but mostly with Linklu. I only need an active place to put them.
Back to top Go down

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Fine ! god everyone is so mean to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Idea   Just An Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just An Idea
Page 1 of 1