Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New moderators

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 am

I had been discussing with Maybelline before I left who we should appoint as moderators. Though I think you'd all make great moderators, I can't appoint everyone. Anyway, we have decided to appoint Yoshkat and Meerkats as new moderators. Hope this is okay with everyone.
Also, I have decided to appoint Maybelline as an administrator, so that should I dissapeare again, she has the power to make changes/boards etc where she needs to.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 am

Awesome! Congrats Yoshkat, Meerkats and Maybelline! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 am

Aww thank you Kusuma and Thank you Dipsy.
I will still be just a regular moderator with a few added powers for times of emergency. Dipsy will still have all the over riding say in everything that occurs on the site just as she always has done.

A big congratulations and welcome to the mods board for Yoshkat & Meerkats. It was a tough decision for Dipsy at the end of the day to pick only two as there are several others who have been a great help over the last few months. It's not the end and the more the site grows and develops I'm sure more opportunities will arise.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 am

Yaaaay! Thanks Dipsy and congrats Meerkats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Congrats guys! I new I wouldn't get it, mainly because I snap too much...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Congratulations! Will the temp. mod position be disbanned then?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:28 pm

It will be up to Dipsy I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh well. I will really miss making new RP days... but I can't go against Dipsy's word. Maybe I'll make it as a new mod next time.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm sure you will still be able to do them if you really enjoy making them Stormy. You've been a great help doing that Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:37 pm

I really love making the RP days and keeping the lists updated. I know that's a moderator's job, but it's something that clicked with me.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm sure Dipsy will read this thread, If not I will raise it as a question and she should get back to you.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Okay. I knew my temper wouldn't exactly make me in good standing for a moderator position...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 pm

There will always be other chances incase the site is in need of more staff.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Stormy, the main reason I didn't choose you or Meyerm is because I knew you had your own sites, and didn't want to put more pressure on you by making you a moderator here. I hope that's okay. And you can still make new rp days if you want; I don't have a problem with it, and as long as the other moderators don't then it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm fine either way. I'm terrible at math anyways, so my use in starting new days is limited. I can't really even say I'm running a true site. 3 active members and one active thread doesn't take time to manage. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Wait. Now that Maybelline is an admin, don't we need another moderator, mainly because we've always had three? I'm confused now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm

An admin should have all of the same powers as a mod and more.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh. nevermind then. I got confused. But my question was not answered if I could always make the new RP day.
Back to top Go down

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Thankyou so much Dipsy. Also congratulations Yoshkat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moderators   New moderators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: