Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A possible Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am

This "bio" is for my new character, Asti. But I may not get to play her at all, considering that I want her a DF.

She suffers from a "defect" (some scientist may call her lucky.) to where she gets twice the adrenaline when different emotions effect her, this includes fights, determination, anger, and eagerness. Adrenaline is something that happens in all animals I believe where a "chemical" affects the body to where your body is prepared to do something challenging, like competitions for example or fights. When your heart beats faster and you feel different. It all depends on the situation. Sometimes enough adrenaline kicks in to where a person can have super human strength for a few seconds.

My aunts dog has a situation where he gets more than he's suppose to. It kicks in badly when she takes him for walks and she can almost not control him.

Now for Asti. She's going to probably be the meanest toughest(mentally) character I've ever played. She would make a great evil DF but only if the subs can put up with her and follow her orders. She's large and in charge. But I might as well put this bio in the garbage if there isn't any possibilities of her leading her own group. They would be called the IronClaws.

A possible Bio D
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Dipsy is the best person to PM regarding the creation of new permenant group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 pm

I need more evil mobs on my site. If you want to have them here it's fine. If you can't I'll consider having them there...
Back to top Go down

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 pm

I wanted them on your site if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't know what to call Asti (As-TYE). Evil, or gruesome. I guess you can describe her evil but she's not "muahahaha I'm going to take over the world!" evil. She isn't interested in making evil fire souled minions for herself, although she wants tough members but she isn't training them to follow into the darkness. You can say she's like Jessica and the Bloodreds but Asti will be 10x worse than her.

If I do get to create this, she's going to be pretty mean. I'm just letting some know if they ever play her subs that I'm not attacking anyone because I feel like it, it's the way her character is. Stormy, you can create a DM but she'll most likely end up walking all over him and doing most of his job for him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 am

<----- Views evil as a personality trait. >D

Sounds interesting, Megan... Maybe I'll bring in Navajo! -shot-

In that case... Heh... They actually might not get along. Asti sounds like the meerkat Navajo hates above all others.
Back to top Go down

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Here's what I have planned out:

Asti DF

Dajan DM

Dulcita(female)

Chipo(male)

DawnBug(female)

All these characters are mine that I'm rping in the group, EXCEPT for Dajan who is Stormy's. Anyone is welcome to add.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:56 am

Could Emily, female, and Margaret, female be added to that list?

I might move Cleo there as well... If someone will cooperate in the plans I have for her.
Back to top Go down

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:20 am

Of course. But again I warn you about the DF
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm

I'll also add Margaret's brother Jeremy... Could they possibly be related to Asti? Maybe Emily being a distant relative of them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A possible Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible Bio   A possible Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A possible Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Plots-
Jump to: