Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Lancaster looks around for Buckeye. It's up to her to decide Ashtail's fate.

Tank watches Ashtail, hoping for her life's sake she gets accepted.

Triscuit sits down to rest. Walking for even a short amount of time takes a toll on her broken leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Buckeye scent marks Ashtail, accepting her into the group. She then makes lead calls and heads out.

Jackie and Snowflake follow quickly.

Meg follows.

Snicker emerges slowly and watches the group leave.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Ashtail felt a great relief when Buckeye accepted her. That was that, she was now apart of this mob. She slowly manages to stand up after a bit of effort, and slowly manages to give Buckeye a groom in graduate for accepting her. She winces from her injuries shortly afterward, making the grooming short. She looked around, trying to find a spot to lay down to rest up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Carmella just sits by herself.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 am

Keeko follows alongside Buckeye.
Golly Gosh bounds over to Ashtail, chirping a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 am

Ashtail looks at Gosh Golly, returning the greeting. For now, all she wanted to do was rest, the days of travel were taking their toll on the female. Besides her injuries as well.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 am

Sarah watched Ashtail warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 am

Lancaster is happy for Ashtail as she was accepted into the group. She has been given another chance in life and now she has a loving, caring and comforting new family she knows she can trust. He smiles at Ashtail and peeps a friendly 'welcome to the group' to her. Lancaster stays where he is as the lead calls are sounded. He's going to babysit today.

Tank is also happy for Ashtail. If fate hadn't had led her to the Willows, who knows what would've become of her. He chirps a greeting, welcoming her to the group. Tank trots after the departing Willows but stops and looks over his shoulder, unsure about leaving his pups. He fears something bad may occur with one of his injured children health when he's away. With a reassured bark sounded by Lancaster directed at him, Tank places his faith and hope in Lancaster's paws and follows the group out. It's strongly suggested that he shouldn't stay behind. He's lost alot of weight from not eating and he could put his own life in danger if he misses another day of foraging.

Triscuit finds her way back to the chamber. She sees Carmella sitting by herself and hobbles over to her where she sits down and comforts her. She's relieved they had survived Linda's attack.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Bravo stays too. He doesn't feel hungry, and they'll need extra support with Luna's pups to tend to as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Lancaster takes up sentry duty next to the burrow entrance. His alertness has heightened now that there's an extra litter below ground. With several tiny lives depending on the gaurdians' resonsibility, he can't afford to get too complacent.

Tank is slightly debilitated by the intense hunger pains that are radiating through his stomach. He tries not to let them slow him down and pushes himself to keep up with the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Bravo sighs. He was kind of looking forward to having his nephews and nieces to watch over by now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Lancaster looks over at Bravo, hearing his discontented sigh. He frowns understanding what has got him down in the dumps. Linda hasn't been seen since her eviction. It's most likely by this time she and her pups could be dead. It's a tragedy he hopes hadn't come true. Linda was a friend of his despite the fact she had badly wounded 3 of his half nephews. He was angry at her for doing something so coldhearted but he still worries about her and wonders himself if she's still alive or dead.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Ashtail was happy about the welcomes she received, and peeped a thank you. Finding a place nearby the burrow, the tired female laid down, looking forward to a nice, long, and well deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Bravo looks at the new female. It looks she could use some rest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Lancaster looks at Ashtail. She deserves to take a rest after going through a difficult solitary life.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Ashtail closed eyes, deciding to take a nap. That would easily recover most of her lost strength. However, as soon as she was asleep, she began to have a dream...

She was back in her old mob, being led by an overconfident dominate. She was leading the group into chaos. Ashtail couldn't take it anymore and out of no where, she attacked, demanding a fight for dominance. Soon, the two females began to fight. The fight was long and harsh, and Ashtail continued to get the wounds she currently had. However, as she began to loose the fight, the surrounding area turned dark, until nothing but darkness was surrounding her. Confused, she tried to find someone, anyone! Even the DF. She began to run, trying to find her way out. However, she suddenly began to fall. She shierked and peeped, trying to call for help. However, her calls went in vain, and she continued to fall, seemingly forever... Until... the dominate female came out of no where, biting Ashtail's throat, and bit down... HARD. Ashtail slowly became lifeless...

Ashtail suddenly jumped, awake and panting deeply. The dream was gone, and she slowly realized she was still in the Willows' Mob, and all that was just a dream. Shivering a bit, she laid her head down, but didn't go back to sleep. Not after that dream.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Lancaster looks at Ashtail with concern. He pads over to her to see if she's ok. He's unaware that she had awoken from a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Ashtail sighed softly, still panting a bit. That whole ordeal caused her to get evicted from her old mob as a warning to anyone who dared tried to fight the dominate female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Lancaster sits down next to Ashtail as a way of being there for comfort. He assumes she must've had a bad dream. He grooms her to soothe her rattled nerves.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 pm

The grooming does help and Ashtail slowly calms down a bit. She closed her eyes again, but didn't fall asleep, she just wanted to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Buckeye starts foraging.

Jackie looks at Ashtail, concerned.

Snowflake starts foraging.

Meg starts scraping at the sand, still a bit inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Ariel digs near her mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Tank digs into the ground furiously. He's starving after having not eaten anything decent for several days and needs to gain the weight back he lost before he borderlines starvation.

Seeing that the grooming helped to calm down Ashtail Lancaster goes back to performing gaurd duty near the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Tyler slowly comes out and does gaurd duty near the burrow entrance too he's too tried to go looking for food
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Lancaster looks over at Tyler as he heard him emerge. He peeps a morning greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next