Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Snicker continues walking, only pausing when he hears his sister grunt. He sees she's trying to ignore the pain and keeps walking up the slope until he gets to the top.

Buckeye reaches the burrow and looks around warily.

Jackie stands sentry when she arrives.

Snowflake sits by Jackie.

Meg reaches the burrow and looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 am

Azarya emerges and backs into the burrow slightly , he hasnt been accepted and may not be welcome

Rio looks at the group and tries to have some fun , she happily tackles Snowflake

Mozart was below ground asleep , unaware that Azarya and Rio may have wandered into trouble , she is also unaware of the groups return
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 am

Tank arrives at the burrow and peeps a greeting to the babysitters. Suddenly, he notices Azarya and Rio and looks at them curiously. He's never seen them before and wonders what they're doing at the burrow.

Lancaster sighs with relief as the Willows begin to arrive. After such an action packed day, the sight of the family helps to soothe the ruffled nerves. He gets up and peeps a greeting to each member as they arrive at the burrow.

Thanks to her brother Snicker's help, Triscuit is able to make it up the burrow slope with no problem. She churrs, thanking him for his support then insists that she can move on from the burrow mound to the adults with out help...well she'll try to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 am

Azarya rolls on his back submissvly , he is only here to join and be with his beloved Mozart

Rio surpisingly also submits

Mozart continues sleeping
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Tank nods feeling Ok with Azarya and Rio's intentions but it's not up to him to accept them, that will be Keeko and Buckeye's jobs. With his pups the next priority on his mind, Tank turns to see Snicker and Triscuit above ground. He pads over to them and nuzzles them caringly then pulls back smiling. He's happy to see that they appear to be healing with out any complications.

Triscuit leans against her father's front legs, churring happily. She has learned to live with the pain in her leg after dealing with it for several days but occassionally it can get unbearable, especially when she puts weight on it. She believes it's because of him that she, Carmella and Snicker are alive. He had been at their sides ever since after the attack, cleaning their wounds, helping to soothe and comfort them and kept them warm when they were too weak to warm up themselves. Without their devoted, determined and caring father being there for them, they most likely woundn't have made it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:02 pm

ooc: aww ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:23 pm

ooc: I've always imagined Tank as being great father ^w^
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Ariels runs around, peeping a greeting to the younger pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Triscuit squeaks a greeting to Ariel. She wishes to engage her in a play fight but instinctively knows with her injury, she'd be taking a risk of further damaging her bad leg so reluctantly declines to the temptation.

Tank sits down by Triscuit and Snicker and chuckles at Ariel.

Lancaster returns from his evening greeting and joins his brother by the burrow entrance. He smiles at Ariel happily.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Ashtail heard noises above ground. It sounded like the forging group came back. Her stubbornness slowly kicks in and the female, utterly tired of being inactive, began to attempt to get up. If Triscuit could still move about with a broken leg, then she could move about, even in her weakened state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Buckeye scent marks Rio and accepts her.

Snicker peeps back to Ariel happily and sits by Triscuit and Tank.

Jackie looks over at Rio and Azarya, curious.

Snowflake giggles at Rio after she tackled him and watches her be accepted.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Tank watches happily as Rio was accepted. He pads over to her then sits down and peeps a greeting. He's interested in wanting to get to know her and her brother, who's acceptance is still pending.

Lancaster smiles, happy for Rio. She had gotten lucky and now has the luxury of having security and comfort from a group willing to let a stranger into their society. He hopes Azarya is given the same luxury.

Triscuit smiles also happy about Rio getting accepted. She thought she was funny and it would've been a shame if the comedy relief meerkat had been rejected.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Keeko sniffs the new meerkats. They didn't seem like a threat, so he scent marked them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

Rio smiled and again tackled Snowflake

Azarya nodded and smiled at Jackie warmly

Mozart soon woke up she yawned and headed above ground , she spotted the group and notcied the Azarya and rio had been accepted , she nuzzled Azarya lovingly
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 am

It took some effort, but Ashtail was able to get up. She made herself walk out of the burrow, limping slightly, and stumbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 am

Tank smiles, happy to see both Rio and Azarya get approval from Keeko that they can stay in the group. He chuckles as he sees Rio playfully tackle Snowflake. He believes that they both will fit in perfectly in the Willows.

Lancaster is also happy to see Azarya and Rio get accepted by Keeko. He watches, amused, as Rio engages Snowflake in a play fight.

Triscuit churrs, happy for Azarya and Rio. She has gotten to like them and hopes they stay in the group for a very long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Azarya chuckles and nuzzles Mozart back , he walks over to Jackie and Smiles at her warmly before beginning to groom her

Rio nibbled slightly on Snowflakes ear playfully

Mozart smiles as Azarya nuzzled her , she also grinned as he began to become friends with Jackie and Snowflake
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Ashtail looked about, seeming more new members were added. She pants a little, sitting near the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Azarya being the kind type , pads over to Ashtail to help her , he smiles and offers her his shoulder to get above ground properly

Rio suddenly stops play fighting and bounds after a butterfly

Mozart begins to groom Tank , shes happy in this group and regrets evicting Josephine BUT its already been done and she cant change her actions ,
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Tank churrs in content and relaxes as Mozart grooms him. At the moment, he has forgotten about Mozart's jealous actions towards Josephine and allows her to groom him.

Triscuit giggles at Rio. Every time she looks at her, she seems to be doing something comical and can't help but to laugh at everything she does.

Lancaster looks over at Ashtail a bit worried. He pads over to her and realizing how exhausted she looks just from climbing up the burrow slope, he nudges her, suggesting she shouldn't be straining herself and should be resting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Mozart smiles and grooms Tanks neck and face area

Azarya lies with Ashtail

Rio begins digging and kicks sand over the group
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Ashtail looks at Azarya and Lancaster. She understood they were concerned, but she reassures the two she'll be okay. She hated being inactive, and the fact she had been doing just that, she just HAD to move around a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Mozart coughed as Rio kicked sand on her and the group , she looked over at her with a stern look but suddenly burst out laughing she couldnt help it .

Azarya smiles and nods , he is concerned and she should rest , but if she wants to move around she can , he sits up

Rio giggled and roled on her back
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Tank sneezes as he gets sand kicked into his face. He also gives Rio a stern glare but it soon softens into an amused smile.

Lancaster nods understand Ashtail's determination to want to move around. He would feel the same way if he were in her position. He remains sitting by her but lets her move around if she wants.

Triscuit giggles at Rio.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Ashtail sneezed a few times from the sand. She shook herself a bit, snorting to get the sand out of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next