Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . Empty
PostSubject: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:33 pm

here it goes :

ive made the decision to have my 2 charcters Conrade and Blaze mate , Blaze will get pregnant and eventually give birth to 4 pups 2 will survive and eventually join the Phantoms , Blaze tries to join and her daughter chases her off , eventually she tries to attack Cyanide and the whole group turns against her , they go into this massive duel and Blazes kids turn against her that is the result of Blazes death .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Sounds ok, but will take quite a long time to play out if you are happy with that
Will Blaze join another group in the meantime while her pups grow up in the Phantoms?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes this will take a LONG time. Linda and Ninja mated back in July in real time, and the pups haven't been due until this rp day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:14 pm

The plan sounds ok to me also but if you want this plan to pan out well, Tosca, you will HAVE to be patient. This could take real time months to play out even though it'll last about 3 months ot more in rp time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 pm

i dont know i want it to be quick so i could bring back some of Blazes kids who are now teenagers .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:59 pm

I don't like it. But whatever, other people do. I'm tired of your characters acting like sluts- I'm sorry, but all you seem to do is have them get pregnant or have them impregnate another. Then if the meerkat refuses you attack them. I'm sorry to sound rude, but really, I'm getting annoyed with it. And don't start another drama deal over it, because I'll just ignore you. i've moved on from my fighting stage. I'm one to state my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 pm

oh for gods sake you always have a problem with me ,! i am F***ing annoyed!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Be annoyed. I don't care. I state my mind.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:49 am

Tosca and Stormy, please try not to fight on the boards. If you want, you can pm me if you need too.
Also, Tosca, please don't use language like F***ing, even if you do use asterisks. We have had members on the site who are only 10 years old, and I don't want kids to see that sort of language. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 am

Sorry , but i just get annoyed when someone 4 years older than me starts a fight
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Cyan isn't going to allow Blaze back into the group... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 pm

You'll have to rethink how you want your plot to go through since Blaze won't be granted acceptance back into the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .   Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze & The Phantoms Death Duel .
Page 1 of 1