Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Everyone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm sorry for not being here... Could I get an update?

And are we or are we not taking it slower? I'm not seeing that happen...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm trying to take things slow, but it's hard when things requiring me to post keep happening. In the groups I have members in, Teetsie killed one of Black Widow's pups, Melrose got attacked at the Comets again, There was a rover encounter at the Willows burrow, and nothing in the Jumaas so far, but Linda will be giving birth within the next few days real time.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 am

Most concerned about the Phantoms...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:43 am

I'm trying to keep things slow also but then when activity goes up, I'm required to post to keep up with any plots that may come up. In the Phantoms, Meerkats4life's characters, Frederico, Ezio and Petruccio are tying to join. Tosca had her roving character, Conrade, appear at the group to try to mate with Cyan but was chased off by Cyanide. He met up with Blaze who's still hanging around in Phentom's territory. Conrade and Blaze mated then they were both spotted by Casper who chased them off. Then Blaze was approached by Banshee. A fight broke out between them but then they stopped because Banshee had developed feelings for her and led her away to safty under the Phantom member's noses. Spirit Rider's character, Calypso is hanging around in Phantom's territory but hasn't approached the group yet. Conrade returned to spying on the Phantoms and was watching Cyan with interest. Then he left to rove in Blizzards territory. Meerkat's characters are now approaching the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:38 am

I'm back! 8DDD

I'll just jump in from now on... Correct me if I get something wrong though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Meh the roleplaying is starting to become too much for me. I think I'm going to quit Stargazers, Animals of the Kalahari and possibly NP for sure this time. I can only handle 3 sites and at times I struggle to keep up with posting on those three and don't have time to rp on the ones I listed as quitting. I'm going to stay on Linklu, Midnight Holidays and here definately. On Stargazers, I'm going to have Setoshi, Tak, Gaz and Weston disperse permanently unless someone wants to take them over. Someone can play Jade if they want. I'm going to move Sage here and possibly have her join the Oreos. Grischka and Matata I'll move to the Linklu. Quagmire I'm also moving to Linklu but will eventually rove on here in the future. On NP if I decide to leave, Someone can play Lightning Claw and Snake or just disperse them. Sorry to do this to you again Stormy but I dunno if I can keep up on NP with all activty happening on DW, Linklu and MH. I just don't have time to post on there sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone...   Sorry Everyone... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: