Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too excited to keep quiet XP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Too excited to keep quiet XP Empty
PostSubject: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 am

WE'RE GETTING A KITTEN! Very Happy
Sorry about that, but I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, and all that nagging has finally payed off. We're going to be getting a kitten!
I don't much about him (I am the only one who hasn't seen him yet) but he was found on a construction site with two siblings. Unfortuantly, the siblings were killed and he's suffering with trauma (or something like that, anyway). But the cat haven did a health check and he'll alright, so we get him in two weeks. He currently remains nameless.
He got introduced to our other cat Bruno, and aparently Bruno HATES him. So that's going to be a bit difficult, but we'll figure something out.
Anyway, as soon as we have him, I'll be posting photos as soon as I have some. Just warning you; THE BOARD WILL BE SPAMED WITH KITTEN PHOTOS.
Sorry, I'm just so excited. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Really? That's wonderful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm

thats awesome
Too excited to keep quiet XP Fear_the_Panther_by_servalgirl thats what my kitten looks like
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm

I wish I could get a kitten, but my dad is allergic! XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

haha.. wow.. My mom is allergic but we have 2, used to be.. oh gollie... lotz!!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm

That's really exciting:D I have an older cat who doesn't appreciate kittensD= I volunteer at a no kill cat shelter and I see so many kitties I wanna bring home but my older cat will most likely spray and probably maul a kitten ):
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Flower, your cat is adorable ^.^
We actually have suspicions that I am midly allergic to cats. Sometimes when I cuddle Bruno on the couch, I get all sniffy and my eyes water. The other day I got really bad, my eyes swelled up a bit.
Here's a picture of Bruno. V Hopefully it doesn't come out too big. It's not a recent photo, it's about three years old, but I don't have any recent photos on my computer.
Too excited to keep quiet XP Cats_010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Awwwww
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

He's gorgious Very Happy That's how my cousin gets around cats but his allergic reactions are more severe where his whole face swells up. I saw the pictures of your cat Flower. He looked adorable^w^ Is it a Bombay? It looked a little like one.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Wow. My Mom and Grandma are allergic. So we have thick skulled dogs instead. xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Sadly I haven't got a cat of my own to share pictures of with you all...But i have two guinea pigs named Merry & Pippin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Me neither, but I have a ferret, which behaves a lot like a cat. I love her soooo much! I have a pup named Megan in the Willows who was named after my ferret. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 pm

@Yoshakatgirl yes he is a bombay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Awwww. He's adorable.

I have a cat called Snowflake who has white fur and green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too excited to keep quiet XP   Too excited to keep quiet XP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too excited to keep quiet XP
Page 1 of 1