Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My condition is getting worse.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

My condition is getting worse.  Empty
PostSubject: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 am

I don't need to take a break, but my condition is getting worse. What started out as a cold no longer is, just a cold. On Friday I was at swimteam and dove down. My nose was stuffy and witht he pressure of the deepend I got this extreme pain in my head going. So, two days later of Sunday, I leave my bed after have a day of perfect hearing, and my left ear feels like i'm on a plane and pressurized. but, it hurt and I can barley hear out of it. My Mom says I'm on the verge of an ear infection, and no matter what I try, my ear doesn't pop. I woke up with a headache this morning. It's not fun.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:02 am

Ear infections don't always pop right away. I had one last year, and it wasn't until I had taken medication and it started to go away that I could make it pop. But I have a history of problems with my ears, starting at birth, so I don't know what it might be like for normal ears.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 pm

My brother used to get ear infections all the time. I hate him, and I still felt sorry for him when I heard him screaming at night because it was hurting so bad. His cases were always pretty major but he still gets terrible headaches every now and again.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
My brother used to get ear infections all the time. I hate him, and I still felt sorry for him when I heard him screaming at night because it was hurting so bad. His cases were always pretty major but he still gets terrible headaches every now and again.

Yeah, that was me too until my earplugs were removed years ago.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Hope you get better soon Sad
I don't really know much about ear infections, so I can't offer any advice.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, I have amazing hearing. I can't hear a pin drop, but I can hear other things... anyways, since my cold weakened my immune system, I've now come down with a touch of stomach flu. Not the vomiting, but.... it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My condition is getting worse.    My condition is getting worse.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My condition is getting worse.
Page 1 of 1