Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Devils
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Samara.....10 months 24 days
Juvani, Rafoni, Schemes, Jezebel.....2 months 24 days
Zeus, Ares, Hades, Disaster, Athena, Harmes......1 month 10 days
Tess, Jess, Machete, Scarlet, Rabies, Crazy Claws, Jigsaw and Crash Landing....1 month 2 days

Temporary Adoptions
Harmes, Machete

Due dates: None
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 am

ooc: Honestly we should just call this mob lost. Nobody ever posts.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 am

ooc: Yeah this group always seems to be ignored. I might move Michael Myers to Midnight Holidays instead of having him join since this group rarely gets past leaving to go foraging. I think I'm gonna have him join the Iron Claws>:J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 pm

occ: Azzure is going to Phantoms .....
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

ooc: If this mob is shut down this is where my characters will go
Tess and Jess- If the Reapers split is permanent, I'll move them to John Does
Schemes- I'll have her disappear for a while and then appear when she's older as an evil little punk out for revenge...
Crash Landing- He'll go to the Zombies.
Ares- Can be killed off.
Gin- Can be killed off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm

ooc: Meh I'll have Luigi get trapped and raided at another group. Perhaps I'll have him rove for a while on Holiday Lights and my plot for him will move to occur at another group on there.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:40 pm

ooc: If this group becomes lost, I'll be moving Slaughter to the Blizzards or the Midnights, and I'll move Crazy Claws to the Reapers, he and Taipan would be fast friends. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 am

ooc: I was considering closing the Blizzards and Devil's mob anyway, so that's cool. Should we come up with a plot for how they are lost?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 am

Well, they have a death match battle. That's why Schemes would be back for revenge later.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

ooc: Deathmatch with who?
I've decided what I'll do with my characters here:
Juamba: Kill off.
Juvita: Disperse. Might bring her back with Schemes if that's okay.
Hades: Will move him to one of the neighbouring mobs.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 am

ooc: between Blizzards.

Yes, Juvita can return with Schemes to torture the remaining Blizzards bloodline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 am

ooc:Weird this is, this site only seems to work for me when I am at school now.. I can move Black Candle to Zombies. Or Pandora because Asti wouldn't like her.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 pm

ooc: Speaking of school, I start year 11 tomorrow, and if it's as bad as I think it will be, I'll probably struggle to get on.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 am

ooc: Dipsy, should we appoint a new admin in the case of your absence is severe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 am

occ: this site is losing activity Sad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:59 am

ooc: The site's activity has increased pretty much but this mob's activity is dead T_T We should probably go along with the death match. This mob might as well be lost anyway.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:45 pm

ooc: Changed my mind about Michael Myers. I'm going to keep him here on DW for a while. I'm going to migrate him to Reapers territory in the hopes of jump starting their activity and he'll wander around in their land for a while, plus I thought of a plot for him and Black Widow that will occur within perhaps 5 or 6 RP days...not sure yet though when I'll have it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 1