Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Stratus eagerly followed Morning Glory, ready to go foraging.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Preparing to lead the very small party across an open stretch of dune, Morning Glory stopped and rose up onto her back legs to scan the sky. In the far distance she could see the faint black shapes that could be scavengers hovering on an updraft but they weren’t close to be cause for concern.

Noticing the group pausing, Tisca stood tall beside Morning Glory and observed what the dominant female was watching. They all needed to be extra vigilant in such a small group, losing a member of any age would decrease their chances of group survival.

Not bothered about the adults on watch, Chester Quavers began to sniff at the surrounding sand hoping to find a quick on route grub.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Miracle briefly glances at the sky. Although she'd been weak as a pup, she was alot stronger now... She'd taken an interest in the sentries and attempted to mimic them.

Vastine glanced around nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:00 am

Pamela looks around, warily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

ooc: This group seems behind...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:24 pm

ooc: Yeah, the Tiny Kats seem to have died in the activity department Sad. That's all about to change soon though:D I plan to introduce a charrie, named Kirby:3 (Bio still being mentally createdXD)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:23 pm

ooc: Yeah... We need to get them home though, don't we? Before the new day can start?

I'll actually be dispersing a character here...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

ooc: At this rate, I think the RP day will start without the Tiny Kats getting to their burrow. They won't get active enough in time.

ok.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:01 am

Exhausted from spending all day out in the desert heat, Moring Glory had taken the gamble to keep the group out foraging until dusk in hope of maximising the group’s chances of finding enough food. With pups to feed and few adults to keep watch, each had to take a turn sitting for long shifts on sentry duty to keep an eye out for predators.
Thankfully they had been lucky with only a couple of false alarms and maybe tonight they could sleep soundly with near content bellyfuls.

Feeling her eyes drifting shut, Chester Quavers slowly staggered up to the burrows entrance and collapsed in the tunnel’s mouth. Finally the endless walk was over..

(I might disperse Tisca but will see how group numbers are the next RP day)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:32 am

Stratus sat by Morning Glory and groomed her, though it was very light due to lack of energy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:14 pm

ooc: I've dispersed several of my characters, so that should lower group numbers a little... Or rather, just stopped playing them...

bic: Vastine heads below... Miracle stays up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:52 am

Pamela goes below ground, exhausted. She curls up and closes her eyes, soon falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2