Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Artwork

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

My Artwork - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Aww the pup pile is so cute ^.^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Would you mind if I made the pup pile my sceensaver? it's so cute!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 am

I'm sure it'll be fine, but I'll ask Elec, and pm you the answer, k? Glad you like it though! =D
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:36 am

Finally! I get a reference up for her <3 Previously known as Flash...

This is Electra. She's Alei's twin sister. She's gray and has blue eyes like her sister. She's the Jolteon of the Eeveelution siblings, and she's also Primal, has been from birth. As such, she's alot worse than Cleo. Her thoughts and reactions are warped worse. She's more serious than Cleo, but she still tends to act on randomized impulses. She isn't close to her siblings and does tend to get a little lonely... Unlike Cleo's type of Primal, she does after a while tend to realize what she's like, but there's really little she can do about it. Because she's Primal, the dead Pokemon have a connection to her and bother often once she arrives in the valley.

This character belongs to me.

Alei belongs to Night.

My Artwork - Page 8 Electra_the_jolteon_by_pancakeshiners-d41vpm4
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 am

She looks awesome :3 You're so talented at drawing Pokemon X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks. And nah, not really, am I?

Here's Felicity:

My Artwork - Page 8 Felicity_the_rapidash_by_pancakeshiners-d41zpup
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:34 pm

You're welcome. And yesh, you really are an amazing Pokemon artist :3

She looks awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks!

I'm drawing all of my Pokemon pairings... MAYBE a few of my meerkat ones too, but I'll deed the permission from a friend of mine to do that... :3

This isn't exactly romantic but meh xD

TeivelXAngelina <333

I uses their aura colors in the background (light purple and blue), also redid Karmakit eyes.

Angelina: Hi, Teivel! Look everyone! I'm on Teivel's head! 8D
Teivel: (OMG... She's on my head. O///O)

My Artwork - Page 8 Teivelxangelina_by_pancakeshiners-d422odg
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Awww X3 It's adorable and funny at the same time :3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 pm

I like Teivel Very Happy He's really cute. :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Thanks. ^^ I like him too. I like my depressed Karmakit XP

Here's another... Meh, I kinda hate my art recently >.<

Another pairing pic.

Their relationship will take a little longer to develop than the others because they're both rather shy and calm but I may come up with a story for that. ^^ These two are actually currently still Eevees, but...

I used their Auras again. Background is kinda lazy, sorry... I thought the color brought out the character's colors and auras well, so...

My Artwork - Page 8 Dillianxdarla_by_pancakeshiners-d42335k
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Awww, they're so cute :3 I think it's really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Another, yay.

Young Makuta and Young Cyan battling along with my friend's Darkchu characters, RM and Blackberry.
My Artwork - Page 8 Pup_battle_by_pancakeshiners-d42papf
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Awww, they're so cute yet vicious X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 am

Ok, these are a couple bases I colored but I wanted to share them. They're gijinka designs. I really want to draw people on my own...

Ella the Eevee
My Artwork - Page 8 Ella_gijinka_by_pancakeshiners-d461ksx

Sarah the Piplup and Emily the Vulpix
My Artwork - Page 8 Sarah_and_emily_gijinkas_by_pancakeshiners-d461fow
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 am

I absolutely love the Ella one. SO CUTE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am

Yaaay more Pokemon adorableness XD The Piplup one looks so adorably innocent ^,^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Again, I used bases, btw X3

Oh, eh... Thanks. I like Ella, but I like how Sarah came out better <3

Here's another piece of artwork...

I've wanted to do this for a long time. The background took a while :/

Molly (Chikorita, hero) is just leading the group. Abby (Zigzagoon, Mt. Steel Recruit) is following obediently for once. Micheal, or Mikey (Squirtle, partner) is suggesting they go back. Sometimes he's a coward but doesn't like to show it XD He also hates legendaries... Tony (Magnemite) is just... idk XD This is the team so far at this point in the storyline. I want to do more scenes from the PMD story (suggestions please? 8D), and do a comic at some point.

I'm doing my requests now, I promise! XD

These characters belong to me
Pokemon belongs to nintendo

My Artwork - Page 8 Mt__thunder_by_pancakeshiners-d468aea
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm

You definitely have a talent for drawing Pokemon Smile Squirtle's apprehensive expression is cute X3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 am

I like the Zigzagoon. Very Happy

I think the background is really good too.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 am

@YoshKat: I do? X3 Thanks. And yeah, Mikey's expression is cute. XD

@Dipsy: Thanks, yeah, the background took awhile. But I like how it came out. And as for Abby, I like her too ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Yep and you're welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

My Artwork - Page 8 __before_i_say_goodbye______by_pancakeshiners-d46ngk7

Okay, this ACTUALLY took place in the paralyzed future, but what the heck, I spent too long on this background to change it. Or maybe I'll say it didn't...

This is Damian and his sister Ginger right before he was exposed to the infected Energy Stone. I plan to write a one-shot based off of this.

Damian's Radiation symbol is on his other eye... His eyes are orange because he's radioactive. He used to be a normal Eevee with cream paw markings and a bang, his black markings were received from the merging of a Radiation Crystal and himself...

Does anyone think this came out weird?

Ok, so the other is an adopted Eevee, I'm gonna redo the info. I'll say she started out as an invert Eeevee and gained her markings later...

Name~ (Previously Zen, but I want a new name)
Nickname(if any)~ Moonlight Eevee (there will be others as well)
Gender(if any)~ Female
Personality~ I'm developing it, but she'll probably end up sweet and timid.
Short Bio~ She was forced out of her egg early, this makes her alot more fragile than a normal Eevee. She was later submerged into a certain substance with a moonstone... This sort of combined the two and made her a Light/Dark type eevee. She's now a type of Light Pokemon whose power comes from the moon, and her powers are stronger at night. Her blue markings glow when the moon is in the sky, especially when it's full. After the experiment she was weak, her brother (before becoming Primal) took her to Annie the Light, Skitty-colored Eevee and left the band she gave him when they first met, and leaves his sister in her care. The Moonlight Eevee later wears this band and becomes close to Annie's brother Cole, the Eevee-colored Skitty. She calls Annie Skitty (Delcatty when she evolves), Damian Socks, and Cole Eevee (And a certain name when he evolves, depending on the second item he uses to evolve).
Siblings(if any)~ Damian the Radioactive/Primal Eevee and two deceased, unnamed Eevees.
Why you want the adoptable~ Now? Well... I had a spot for an eevee so I put her there. Lol.
How often you can draw the adoptable~ As often as I can think of things to draw her doing, lol. She will appear in a future fanfiction, the one where Vespera becomes Psychic again, and possibly a couple animations.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

You have excellent artsmanship!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 pm

*Is envying your art skills* X3 It looks fantastic Pancake Smile Everything you create is awesome :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Artwork
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next