Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Artwork

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

My Artwork - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:39 pm

We should then. :3 Hmm... I'll start keeping a list... Maybe those who can't draw Pokemon can use linearts to design one, there are several and I can find them, or make one myself...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm

I could help drawing some of the Pokesonas for some people on here too Pancake, I'm great at drawing Pokemon with Flash. :J
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

That would help... I'll do a group picture of us all as Pokemon once we have that figured out xD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Okie dokie, sounds good to me. Smile This is gonna look so cool and cute once all this is done. C:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah, it will. :3

Ok, I posted a seperate topic for it...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:43 pm

From now on I'll be posting everything here and on Linklu. Here's an example of one of my group drawings, the other would be here: http://clgpic.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3fj4im

I'm drawing my Pokemon characters again... This took hours DX More than usual. :/ But I got it done...

Since this is a future world team the background is gray. Most of them are under 10, but a few aren't, so they're surviving children xD

From left to right:
Teivel the Karmakit, Angelina the Pikachu/Darkchu, Isabelle the Skitty (will evolve), Iris the Mew, Stella the Rattata, Starfield the Eevee (will evolve), Morris the Absol, Fantasia the Piplup

I may create future children for a pairing in this team, although they're obviously too young now, mainly because it's one of my favorites. <3 And probably the only pairing I'm able to do that with D:

My Artwork - Page 2 Team_fortune_by_clgpic-d3hqmk9
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Ok, so I'm working on a PMD roleplay forum... This is a banner I made for it, but I won't using it... At least not permanently. I wasn't sure who to put on the banner so I just put two of the characters I'll be using for the site, since I don't know what kind of Pokemon the Guildmaster will be, and I'm not sure if I'll play him/her, since I'll already be playing two leadership positions... The site is part of what I came up with last fall and I'm starting it because some people seemed interested. I'm having trouble with a couple things though.

These characters are Luna and Jackal. There are two seperate spirit worlds for the site, and these two represent their leaders... That's part of the plot for the roleplay, the main one I currently have... The other part of it needs work...

My Artwork - Page 2 Site_banner__by_clgpic-d3hvro6
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

That's an awesome banner:D I'm planning to join when the site is finished:3 It looks like it's going to be alot of funX3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks. :3

It could be awhile... I'll need a few things... Like dungeon names and ideas... And I might have to play the Guildmaster myself...We might need to start out simple, except with the spirit dimensions (which also need names) because that already has a pretty developed plot...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm

You're Welcome:)

That's ok, take your time:3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm so gonna join when its done. x3 I could use my team from my comic there, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 pm

The sooner I get dungeons and a map, the sooner we could start. Or it could taken place in the Hidden Land, that would make more sense... Considering the plot, unless I can think of a better one or we simply don't have one at first...

Maybe. It's a different time period though... And I'd like most of the teams to be developed between two people, the team members played by more than two people... Although I don't mind you doing that, I'll probably be adding a couple of my comic characters... Luna and Jackal tie in with my comics...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm

I could make do with playing with someone else to be another partner. x3 As long as I can play as Chelsea the Eevee, I'm so attached to her. :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 pm

You can play Chelsea. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Yay^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 pm

What I think I'll do is we start adding the characters first and come up with the other things later... I'll need some creation rules... I'll put the plot somewhere real quick and post the link in the sites forum as a WIP... I'm new at making sites xD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm sure you'll do fine. Cx
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:23 pm

I joined on the link and am working on my character bio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Ok. :3 I look forward to it. I activated you as well.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Very Happy Thanks Pancake. I'm enjoying writing it so far I just need to come up with a similar feel backstory for my character that is totally separate from PMD2. I might develop her to be on an personal journey to find 'missing Mudkip' which will get her into the explorers guild plot. She's too independant minded to ask other pokemon to take up the job so she should fit into becoming part of a team. She wont be the warmest character to begin with though Smile

Oh I went to look at your other pokemon pictures, they are amazing. I wish I could use a graphics package so well.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Well, it takes place after the future was paralyzed, after time was restored, so the characters would have grown up in a paralyzed world... That might help with a history?

Thanks. ^^ It just takes practice, but I still could improve in several places...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Yeah thanks Pancake, That helps with context. It's going to be a challenge but I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Just post it when you're ready.

As for me, I'm working on mine... I think I'll have to end up playing the guildmaster...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Pancake wrote:
Just post it when you're ready.

As for me, I'm working on mine... I think I'll have to end up playing the guildmaster...

As long as the guildmaster isn't that creepy Wiggletuff. xP
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Won't be. xD I was thinking a Vaporeon, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Artwork
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next