Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Emerald looked over at Aruna. Aruna was pretty much her only playmate now. emerald wondered why the grownups seemed so upset with the low numbers. Emerald suddenly felt unsafe. What could happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 am

Pamela quickly follows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 am

Panda foraged nervously, she glanced at the sky and spotted some vultures circling in the distance, they were such a unnerving sight, she shivered and slunk down low, even the sight of them made her feel sick and queasy. Suddenly though she heard faint calls in the distant, her ears perked up and she ran towards the direction they were coming from, unaware that a sneaky rover was watching her through the long grass.

Paw smiled softly as he looked through the grass at Panda, she was so beautiful and so irresistible. Slowly he followed her in the grass, and he kept on running, but softly.

Ash smirked as he watched the Tiny Kats, he shuffled his paws as he watched Pamela.

Apollo snickered and grinned, he slowly made his way over to Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 pm

ooc: There's also Miracle... She's Karma's pup... She thinks Morning Glory to be her mother, as does Aruna at this point...

Those are my only characters here... o.o
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 pm

ooc: Maybe I'll bring Unk here. I was going to have him rove her, but Tosca already has that covered.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Miracle and Aruna continue following... Aruna's expression is distant... Miracle is more eager and goes a little ahead...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 am

Unaware that she was being watched by Apollo, Morning Glory continued to stick close to the vegetation on route to the foraging ground. Finding herself ahead of the party, she stopped walking and rose unto to her hind legs. Hopefully Stratus and the other females were keeping a close watch on the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 am

Panda stopped as she heard something, she spun around and saw Paw stumble out of the grass. She smiled then frowned, what was her fellow mob mate doing out HERE? Maybe he was lost...

Paw smiled softly and looked at Panda, he'd follow her back.

Apollo snickered gently and churred through the grass at Morning Glory.

Ash looked at Pamela, smirking.

Last edited by Tosca on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

ooc: I thought Paw got accepted into the Tiny Kats already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 am

occ: Really?
Oh my badd.
I'll edit!

Paw smiled at Panda, he'd gone roving again and lost the group, he decided to follow his mob mate, she would know where the mob was.

Panda grinned and started to run towards the calls.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am

ooc: I think it was on the last RP day that he was accepted in by Stratus.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
ooc: I think it was on the last RP day that he was accepted in by Stratus.

((OOC: Yeah... I controlled Stratus for Kusuma and had him accept Paw since they need more adult males... Speaking of such, my niece wanted to know if its okay if she makes a male character for this mob? She's a tad shy about asking this stuff, so, I don't mind asking for her. xP She's working on naming him then she'll put up a bio.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 am

Pamela doesn't notice Ash smirking at her and continues following Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 am

ooc: Of course Night Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am

Emerald doesn't notice the males, but she is too young to care anyways. Seeing her adopted Mom up ahead, she chirped to Morning Glory, wanting her back with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Stratus had been foraging near Morning Glory when his head perked up at a sound. He smelled something strange and rushed to her side. He had been mate guarding her as any dominant male would.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 am

Twisting her head at the sound of Emerald’s call, Morning Glory was unaware of Apollo in the grass that Stratus had picked up on and slowly walked back the way she came to comfort the young pups. Being low on members meant she had no choice but to be fully committed with sharing some of the subordinate duties in order that the pups had a healthy chance of survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 am

Pamela looks around and continues following Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 am

Apollo growled and dashed away from the grass, creating it to stir and causing comotion.

Ash ran after his father.

Paw smiled and skipped along by Panda.

Panda grinned and continued trotting.

Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Another male was in the area. Nemo. He looked around, sniffing the air once in a while. Would he be lucky and finally find a mob he could call home? He was unaware he was several feet away from the small Tiny Kats group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am

Emerald churred as her mother, or who she thought was her mother, padded over. Emerald was a bit scared. She didn't yet understand where everyone went after the fire. Did they die? Terrified of the thought, she curled up next to Morning Glory's leg.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Aruna stayed by herself... Very much like Badru, she had an emotionless air to her...

Miracle also heads over to Morning Glory. Like Emerald, she had began to see her as a mother...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Morning Glory couldn’t explain to Emerald where the rest of the family had gone after the fire, but nuzzled her and Aruna affectionately whilst she was close by.
The spot wasn’t overly ideal for foraging but if a few tasty morsels could be found they may be able to press further afield later into the afternoon.

(Sorry for not being around as much I was busy doing a few things for Dipsy and have been working quite a lot these past few days. I will try and post when I can)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:46 am

Nemo stood on his hind legs, scanning the area. That was when he saw the small group of meerkats. Were they a mob? Maybe he could find a home with them... He began to approach, trying to make himself look nonthreatening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Panda glanced over at Nemo as she arrived back with Paw.

Paw smiled.

Ash and Apollo dissapeared into Willows territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next