Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 pm

ooc: Apparently Fay is the female, Jade & Mist are male. If that is correct.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 pm

ooc: You are correct LM :3 Mist and Jade are both males.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

ooc: Very Happy Ah ha! at least I'm glad I'm following something.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 pm

ooc: It had me confused too at first cuz they're commonly female names X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 pm

occ: Sorry for the confusion xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm

ooc: That's ok X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Occ:LOl i knew that i just found it funny to name a boy mist and Jade lol so i did. OH BTW i forget to metion in Fays BIO she looks like Her Sister Melrose

Bic: Jade looked at Fay and Fay Growled at jade she really hated him, Mist yawned at stared at his sister

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am

Panda watched cautiously. She tensed up and approached them.

Paw watched Panda approach and chattered nervously.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Fay rolled in submission

Jade Sat Down and Yawned then Rolled in Submission

Mist Copyed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

Stratus approached Mist and Jade. They seemed easygoing and laidback at first glance, but he knew from experiance that it can easily be confused with carelessness. He sniffed both, neither seemed to be a threat. He chin swiped and hipslammed them to show that they were welcome. Whether or not Fay was accepted was up to Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Splash watched the newcomers warily before walking around... It felt weird to be here again... She wasn't even sure who remembered her...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:16 am

Nemo watched as Stratus accepts Mist and Jade. Before he turns his attention toward Splash. Awww, she was such a cutie! He didn't approach her, however, not wanting to frighten her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 am

Panda smiled at Splash, walking over to the pup and nuzzling her. it was nice to have the young pup back, but she looked quite skinny. Panda frowned and began to forage for Splash.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Sniffing and gently nuzzling the side of Splash’s cheek, Morning Glory left her in the safe company of Panda and charged off inquisitively into the grass after Stratus.
Following the scent of her trusted mate, she stopped at the chattering chirps of unfamiliar meerkats. Wide eyed and alerted they sounded more from submissive behaviour than of an unwanted rover trying to escape from his clutches.

Padding closer the dominant female noticed the two males rolling in the sand and being scent marked, marking them as the Tiny Kats new protective guardians. Not instantly noticing Fay, Morning Glory padded proudly up to her mate and gently groomed his shoulder.

(I wont have her spot that she looks like Melrose yet until Fay makes her acceptance approach)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Splash smiled a little at Morning Glory... Starting to feel a little less anxious... But she felt alone without Cloud Catcher...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Emerald yawned then lay down in the sand, tired.

A figure appears on the horizon. It's Antebellum. She left during foraging, by accident, and stumbled across the smaller half of her family. She chirped.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 am

Splash spots Antebellum... She recognizes her and heads over, slowly, as her current condition does pay a toll on her...

Miracle goes over to Emerald and paws at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 am

Emerald squealed and then nipped at Miracle's ears, entertained for a little bit. She was unaware of Antebellum's arrival.

Antebellum looked around. They were so much smaller than the Comets, and it looked like they were having trouble getting by. She started a slow walk back to the group. It seems like every meerkat they could get would be a blessing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Stratus smiled to Morning Glory and returned the grooming, not yet noticing Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 am

Nemo takes notice of Antebllum. Who was she? He titled his head, watching her. She... was rather beautiful though. He quickly shook his head. No, no. Don't fall in love you idiot! You just got accepted in a mob! Don't do anything foolish to get yourself kicked out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Fay Walks over to Mornig Gloy and Rolls in SubMission Jade watches his step sister

Mist Smiles at Fay but then Looks around
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Antebellum gazed over the tiny half of her family. She knew pretty much everyone that fell under her soft blue gaze... there were a few new ones. Those females looked new. Splash! Splash was back! There was the pups, and a handsome male she had never seen before.

(Antebellum x Nemo? :3)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 pm

(Maybe, hehe)

Nemo was watching Antebellum still. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, no matter how hard he tried. It was as if he was in a trance and couldn't get out. Was she apart of this mob? He surely hoped so. He'd love to get to know this female.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 pm

antebellum slunk back to her old dominant female, yearning to be accepted back to assist the tiny splinter of her family. She acted submissive, praying Morning Glory would remember her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Finishing accepting Fay into the group with scent marking on top of her head. Morning Glory chirped and looked around.

Noticing a familiar figure slinking through the short grass, she bolted in the direction of Antebellum hoping to confirm her suspicions.
Stumbling short, as the female began to show signs of submission Morning Glory kindly smiled and gently rubbed her cheek caringly against Antebellum.
Overjoyed to be reunited with a loyal member who she presumed had perished in the fire, the domiant female churr'd welcoming Antebellum home again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next