Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:26 pm

John Does
Current Season: Wet (Spring/Summer)

Ages of Those Under a Year

Kekipi, Rohana.....3 months 8 days
Mala, Peirre, Chief, Mel, Clyde, Billy.......1 month 6 days

ooc: Meh, I decided to put the new day up for this mob in the hopes it'd draw activity but we'll see what happens. The Reaper splinter will probably get neglected again T_T
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 pm

ooc: Can we have the splinters be reunited soon?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 pm

ooc: It was intially planned to happen on this RP day but we'll see what happens. It may be a slow process since both this mob and the Reapers are very slow to get going on each RP day. It seems when activity occurs, it's when the day is coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 am

ooc: As Meerkats is away should we try and get the splinter established with some more active adults or if it's ok with the Reapers dominants to have the splinter accepted back in over the skip?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

ooc: I think we should just have the Reapers and John Does reunite over the skip. I doubt the plot will get going on this RP day. I believe once the 2 groups are reunited, activity in the Reapers will pick up, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Kekipi and Rohana had been predated...

Mel is sleeping...

ooc: Is the name Melody taken? I'd like to rename Mel Melody.

Let's have the Reapers come across them after the battle...

What about the Comets?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 pm

ooc: I want them to get back together today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

ooc: Perhaps it's a good idea to keep the Comets and Tiny Kats permanently seperated. Reunited, they'll be over 50 members. Unless, if we disperse the least active members, their reunion can still happen.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

((OOC: I agree with Yoshkat with the second one. If we disperse the inactive characters, I'm sure the numbers will drop and when reunited, the Tiny Kats won't go to super mob level.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 am

ooc: I have plots in mind surrounding the reunion, so... :/ There are quite a few inactive characters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am

ooc: Yeah, same. Meh, why not. Let's just go through with the reunion, inactive characters dispersed or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-4th of January   Roleplay-4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-4th of January
Page 1 of 1