Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 am

Willows

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Molly............10 months 14 days
Daisy............ 4 months 29 days
Megan........ 4 months 22 days
Grace........ 4 months 23 days
Meg, Jamela, Sarah, Ariel...........2 months 28 days
Olivia, Saja................ 1 month 28 days
Bluebelle...... 1 month 14 days
Root Beer...... 25 days
Ash Kitty, Merry, Pippin .............. 25 days

Due dates: None

Lancaster is below ground, still asleep, his arms embraced around his mate's torso in a passionate hug. Every once in a while, he'd deliver a fond nuzzle to her shoulder.

Tank is also sound asleep with his 2 remaining daughters Olivia and Saja cuddled close to him. They, along with his brother, are all he has left of his natal family now. Given the countless amount of misfortunes he and his family have been enduring lately, Tank is keeping these 3 deeply cherished individuals closer than ever as it's uncertain when that dreaded day of them departing from the earth will be.

Saja is in a deep sleep, her body enveloped in her father's warm, soft pelt.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Buckeye is sleeping, her body curled around her pups. The last pups she's had with her late mate Keeko.

Ashtail lay asleep as well, sleeping soundly.

Phantom, however, is awake and out of the burrow, starring off into space.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 pm

ooc: I realized that ther'es too many kats here... I killed Ray off.

Luna yawns, slowly.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 am

Curled up tightly under Buckeye’s elbow and pressed tightly against her soft neck fur, Merry slept soundly and snored slightly on occasions. Being close to an adult in their warm embrace comforted his little soul greatly and he was determined to make the most of every minute he got with his mother.

Pippin on the other hand was wide awake and perched with his front paws on his mother’s hip. His eyes were brilliant and bright, full of excitement and anticipation. Only the other day had he been allowed to emerge on the surface for the first time in his life and although the world was incredibly blinding at first there were so many new things to taste, see and smell.
Not quite awake enough to call out as loud as high little lungs could, he chirped to himself and nudged the warm mass of Buckeye under his front feet. Maybe he could go wherever she went today?

Embraced in the paws of her beloved Lancaster, Josephine chirped fondly on occasions every time she received a loving nuzzle. For the last few night’s she had slept peacefully, nightmare free and no longer continuously worried for the safely of her mate and the rest of the Willows. They now were surrounded around her sleeping just as she was, soon to awake for another new day.

Hearing the soft vocalisations of the dominant female Buckeye’s latest pups, Josephine opened one eye and looked about. Pippin’s tiny calls had stirred a protective instinct in the heart of one of the Willow’s former (mostly) trusted babysitters, apart from the time herself and Lancaster had lead Buckeye’s eldest litter on a grand exploration she considered herself willing to dedicatedly look after them safely as any other pup.
Noticing Saja, Josephine was instantly reminded of Saffron, the young Jumaa pup that she had failed to supervise during the large battle in Midnight territory and buried her head into Lancaster’s fur in shame. Never could she live with herself if such a thing happened to a pup that then didn’t make it back to the burrow alive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 pm

ooc- So, did the mob find out about Linda then?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 pm

ooc: I only suggested that Josephine was going to try and make time to spend with Bravo to talk about his sister when they got back to the burrow on the last RP evening but RP didn't get that far so I'd say it's up to you. I can follow along with whatever you decide to do Meyerm. Sorry for posting an answer so close to my last post.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 pm

ooc: We could say they were informed of her fate over the skip since the last RP day ended right when Josephine was about to tell them of her mortal existence.

Lancaster feels Josephine moving around and his eyelids happen to part for him to witness her burying her face into his pelt. He tilts his head, concerned about what's bothering her. Ever since the day his cherished Josephine returned, she's been acting insecure. Did something happen in the Jumaa that was severe enough to scar her dignity? He frowns, not liking that his mate is down in the dumps. He began to groom her, hoping to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 pm

An unknown face manifested on the horizon. It was a huge male, framed by a size liable to be intimidating to see in an intruder... and the male seemed to know this. The meerkat appeared nervous, paranoid at that. He had located the Willow gang within the proximity of his gaze, and was unnerved by this. What if the gang believed he was a threat, a retribution he did not intend to ignite? He sat down on his haunches, his head swivelling to and fro. A collection of scars and gouges could be seen littered promiscuously about his left cheek. The male remained where he was, tail low and overall aura intended to be submissive.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Buckeye awakens when she feels Pippin nudge her paw. She yawns softly and took a moment to stretch herself. She notices her pups and smiles, giving them each a compassionate nuzzle.

Ashtail continues to sleep, her paw twitching once in a while.

Phantom spots a male and titled his head. Was this stranger looking for acceptance? He stayed still, scared his half disfigured face would scare the male away. In fact, he turned his head to only where his normal side could be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:51 pm

The male- DaVinci was his name- spotted Phantom, relaxed to at least see his posture didn't denote hostility toward him. Perhaps the gang would accept him... He took only a few steps forward before stopping, watching them again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Midnight glances at the new male... And approaches him, looking for submission.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Tank arouses and slowly positions himself on his haunches where he proceeds to stretch his front extremities. He then looks down at Saja and Olivia who are still rested against his right thigh, sleeping contently. He smiles with adoration before giving them each a fond nuzzle. After gingerly placing them on the clumps of loose soft sand, Tank began to make his way through the tunnel complex, having no idea a foreign individual is on the premises…

Saja continues to sleep contently, undisturbed by her father’s movement.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Taakah yawns, his maw snapping neatly shut. He blinked, not wanting to get up. Rolling over, he curled into hiself, then drifted off lightly into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

At Midnight approaching him, DaVinci rolled over onto his back, pawing at the Willow male's chin, grovelling in conspicuous submission.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 am

ooc: Moving on.

bic: Midnight scent marked DaVincia little softly, being a little bit of a lazy male, although perfectly capable of fighting too... That would probably change with time. Midnight returns to Buckeye's side...

Grace is with Phantom.

Sarah is with Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Buckeye is still with her pups. She's enjoyed spending time with them, but knew she'd have to emerge. Sighing softly, she nuzzles her pups and began to stand up.

Ashtail continues to sleep.

Phantom watches Midnight accept the new male and settles down before looking down at Grace with a smile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 am

Once Tank reaches the sunlit entrance, he quickly ascends up the incline, wincing as the bright solar rays hit his brown orbs. Davinci, whom is currently being inspected by Midnight, enters Tank’s line of vision as he crests the top of the slope and he tips his head to the left, curious. Hey, who’s the foreigner? Noticing him to be displaying submissive behavior, Tank figures he came here seeking salvation from a hopefully hospitable mob. He sits down on his haunches and watches the interaction between Midnight and Davinci with interest. Davinci seems trustworthy, but since Midnight has been acting dominant, it’s his decision on whether the guest can join the Willow ranks or is unwelcome and should vacate the premises posthaste. After Midnight grants Davinci acceptance into the group, Tank smiles and approaches the potentially new friend, greeting him with a hospitable peep.

Saja stirs and arouses, stretching out her front extremities with ease. She no longer feels sore and can now participate in the activities she loves, such as wrestling, climbing and tag, without having to endure burning aches in her muscles. The next time she scales a tree or any other large object, she’ll remember to pace herself to avoid straining herself a second time which could potentially result in irreversible injury to her fragile and petite physique.

Lancaster is still engaged in a session of bond grooming with his beloved Josephine, though every several seconds he’d go from grooming her to grooming his cherished adopted daughter, Sarah.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Feeling the affectionate nuzzle from his mother, Pippin takes that as a clear indication of approval and hops over his mother’s back leg eager to start his exploring for the day. Clambering over the tails of some sleeping individuals, he squeaks determinedly to follow his mother out of the sleeping chamber.

Merry on the other hand is still curled up in ball and was only mildly disturbed by his mother’s movement. Although he’s awake he doesn’t really have any interest for leaving the safety of the sleeping chamber just yet.

Feeling her worries soothed by Lancaster’s passionate grooming, Josephine returned the attention to her beloved and also shared it with Sarah who Lancaster had become fondly attached too. Hearing the calls of tiny Pippin, Josephine looked up from her grooming and watched Buckeye head to the surface. With the youngest pups able to emerge, they’d need dedicated couple of babysitters to stay behind at the burrow and if she could prove herself to the dominate female then she could once again be just the dependable female for the job. Determined, Josephine stood to all four paws, shook her pelt and nuzzled Lancaster’s cheek again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Lancaster returns a fond nuzzle to his beloved before getting motivated himself. He positions himself on all 4s, shakes his pelt of loose sand and began to navigate through the tunnel that leads to the burrow entrance, but pauses a few seconds later to wait for Josephine and Sarah.

Saja stays splayed out on the chamber floor. She’s wide awake but is reluctant to vacate her comfortably soft spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 pm

DaVinci smiled gratefully to Midnight, then returned Tank's hospitable vocalization. He sniffed his new mobmate observantly but still respectfully, curious as to who he was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Tank allows Davinci to sniff him while he displays the same curious behavior towards him simultaneously. The scent present on the new comer’s pelt is completely foreign to him so that indicates he’s from a distant wild mob. Pulling back, Tank chirps politely to Davinci, It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Davinci. My name’s Tank. You’re going to like it in the Willows. Everyone is so affable and will be glad to make you feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Buckeye emerges from the burrow, shaking herself. She takes notice of Devinci almost quickly and titled her head. Who was this? Seeing him interact with Tank makes her realize he had been possibly accepted by the "new" dominant male. While she felt awful, since she still believed Keeko was alive, she began to accept Midnight as her new mate.

Ashtail continued to sleep, not disturbed by the noises around her.

Phantom watches Devinci and Tank interact. He stays near his adopted daughter and feels hesitate to approach, given his facial disfigurement. He'd have to reveal it sooner or later, but he feels he'll scare this new member away. So he stays put, ensuring his ugly half was hidden for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 am

DaVinci was pleased to have already met the acquantance of a seemingly congenial fellow. He smiled, barking in return, Thank you, Tank, and I certainly hope so! Hoping to be mannerly and polite, he gently began to groom the Willow male's shoulder, his new mobmate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Saja emerges to find her father interacting with a foreign male. She tilts her head, curious as to who he is. Even though it was an individual of the same gender who senselessly murdered her 2 siblings, Triscuit and Snicker, it hadn’t affected how she perceives one of the opposite gender very much. Yes, she does have her moments where she’ll feel disconcerted while getting acquainted with a new male but she has quickly comprehended that not ALL males are heartless. In fact, she knows more affable and compassionate males than she knows males with a psychopathic nature. Like the previous males whom have immigrated into the Willows, this one must be friendly as well, from the looks of how he’s conversing with her dad. So it’s adequate to say he’s safe to approach. Full of confidence, Saja walks over to Devinci, giving him a hospitable peep once she was close enough.

Tank hears his daughter’s hospitable vocalization and ceases grooming Devinci, turning his eyes to her, smiling proudly. She may have been through a terribly traumatic event but it certainly hasn’t affected her sociality towards males. No doubt she inherited that resilience trait from her mother, Maylene.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 am

Having scurried up the steep incline towards the surface behind Saja, Pippin sat hunched momentarily around the burrow mouth exhausted and trying to catch his breath back. Wincing from being dazed by the bright sunlight, the young male tried to make out the silhouettes of the active family members but failed to distinguish them apart from his distance and struggling eyesight.
Worried to be alone, Pippin swivelled his head in the direction of Tank, DaVinci and Saja and began to call out in anxious, tiny vocalisations.

Having caught up with Lancaster and Sarah, Josephine made her way through the deep tunnel network towards the direction of the surface. Instantly picking up on the distressed vocalisation of young Pippin, she quickened her pace and dashed out into the morning’s sunlight.
From her location she could observe the adult members interacting around the burrow’s perimeter. The arrival of new member DaVinci hadn’t caught her attention mainly because she had noticed Tank and trusted his inner judgement.

Surprised whilst she was watching the dominant female bask in the sun only meters away, the vocalisations had reduced to silence and a small ball of dusty fur had taken the opportunity to huddle tightly against her thigh. Affectionately offering young Pippin some grooming on the top of his head, Josephine felt honoured to be able to interact with Buckeye’s latest litter.

Still underground and desperately trying to go back to sleep, Merry had made his way around the sleeping chamber hoping to get comfortable in the vacated warm spots left by any emerging members. Saja’s had been his latest to occupy next to Olivia but the older female wasn’t showing any signs of letting him get cosy next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next