Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Update?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Okay judging by the activity on the linklu chat box I'm assuming there's been a massive flood of posting since I left, so can I have an update on all mobs I'm involved in?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Comets - Got some new members, Aaron was also kidnapped by a Shadow Death I believe...

Midnights - Slaughter has appeared to meet his pups, though tension between him and Rahkshi is rising... Asuka also unleashed her viciousness for the first time.

Willows - Carmalla has been taken by a hawk, and Lancaster and Josephine are being united.

Jumaa - Comet fell behind, so, Cloud stayed with him and called for help. Kinkajou, John, and Petal answered the calls. After a while, Ninja got anxious and went off to investigate, while Ponda and Phoebe followed him. Fly went missing, but it hasn't been noticed yet. Root led the forging party in a search and found the missing members. Two new members, Orkid and Katina, have also been accepted in the mob.

And that's about it. What you're referring to on the chatbox from Linklu is that we're planning on some evil litters to be born. And also a small plot in the Oreos. That's about it I believe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

I thought everyone agreed on a drama-free day for the Jumaa! Where are my characters currently? Have they been played?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Meh, it wasn't supposed to end up dramatic... I was just being realistic with Comet...

And there wasn't a whole lot of hyperposting so far... You don't need to jump to conclusions...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

I played Linda once. I had her be unaware of what had happened in the Jumaa and was supervising Tyson the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

At the burrow, at the foraging party, where? I'm in the dark for everything.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Linda is with the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Update?   Another Update? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Update?
Page 1 of 1