Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need an Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello, sorry I've been gone for a while, my dad switched the family from Cable to Dish and we were without internet and it took him two weeks to sign up with a new company. I now know the three letter word for procrastonator. So... what'd I miss?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 am

I don't think you have missed a lot; rolelplay on here has been kinda slow.

In the groups I roleplay in:
Tiny Kats - A pup, Aaron, was kidnapped.

Comets - I think they are just foraging.

Zippers - Fable was bitten by the snake Sassy and Spunky led to the gorup. They managed to get her back to the burrow.

Jummaa - A new meerkat, Faye, approached the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 am

Glad to have you back Kusuma Very Happy

Yeah, activity has been rather slow. You haven't missed a whole lot.

Tiny Kats: The mob came across a bolt hole in which a foreign meerkat gave birth. Sadly, she died soon after, and 2 of the 4 pups in the litter were stillborn.

Comets: Aaron was pupnapped by a Shadow Death meerkat (forgot the name of him XP). The mob just found a burrow which they'll be moving into.

Midnights: They're en route to their burrow.

Willows: Lancaster and Josephine reunited. A foreign male meerkat named Takoda was accepted into the group. 3 more foreign meerkats, Chloe, Ray and Root Beer appeared and are about to be accepted into the group.

Zippers: The mob made it back to the burrow. Fable's condition is worsening due to the effects of the puff adder bite.

Oreos: A pup named Alys was accepted into the group. They're just starting to head back to their burrow.

Reapers: Didn't even leave their burrow. They're still shaken up from the fight with the Phantoms.

Jumaa: A hyperactive pup named Caffeine was accepted into the group. Then Velmarie returned and reunited with her beloved John <3

Phantoms: A Comets rover named Demon appeared and was attacked by Meh. Demon is planned to have his life cut short.
Back to top Go down

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks. Glad I didn't miss too much, i'd be in a pickle.Razz
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 am

Oh whoops, I got the Tiny Kats and Comets mixed up. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 am

You're welcome Kusuma and that's okay Dipsy X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Tiny Kats: The mob came across a bolt hole in which a foreign meerkat gave birth. Sadly, she died soon after, and 2 of the 4 pups in the litter were stillborn.

Comets: Aaron was pupnapped by a Shadow Death meerkat (forgot the name of him XP). The mob just found a burrow which they'll be moving into.

There were actually 3 stillborn I think.

And his name was Nui-Jaga XP
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 am

Oh yeah, I think there was. Sorry XP I forgot XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need an Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an Update   Need an Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need an Update
Page 1 of 1