Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need to take a little hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Need to take a little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Need to take a little hiatus   Need to take a little hiatus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Well, the time has come for myself to take a temporary leave from DW. Next weekend, I will be leaving for my evaluation at a school I'm interested in attending in the near future and will be gone for approximately 3 weeks. In all likelyhood, I'll be spending this coming week preparing for the trip so I may not have time to RP. If I'm able to get internet connection on my laptop while there, I may pop in when I have time to myself to check up on what's going on, but depending on how busy my evaluation process is, I may not have time to post in any of the mobs, but we'll see. I'd appreciate it if my characters are covered while I'm away, especially Carnation and Ninja should the plots they're involved in unfold during my absence. For who ever volunteers to cover Carnation, I'll PM them how I want Ghost to injure her while she's endeavoring to protect Alys. I'm deciding to put this up now cuz I'll most likely forget when the time of my departure is a day away ^_^; Friday will be my last log on day until I get settled in at the school.
Back to top Go down

Need to take a little hiatus
Page 1 of 1