Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week hiatus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Week hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Week hiatus    Week hiatus  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:48 am

I'm going on a week long trip tomorrow, which means that from tonight to probably Saturday evening, I will not be available.

Unfortunately, the rp in the Puzzles has not progressed as far as I wanted it to, and there's still some critical moments in the rp which involve Ares that I would not want to miss. Normally, I would be alright with someone covering my characters for me. However, since there's important things I don't want to miss, I ask that we sort of pause in the Puzzles until I return. LM and Taakah, you can still post again since I was last to post, but after that, I ask that we refrain from continuing until I return. I hope this isn't too big of an inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Week hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week hiatus    Week hiatus  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 pm

That's fine, I'm waiting to post in all the groups as is until Pan posts. I'm kind of surprised the Puzzles haven't garnered as much activity, but I'm sure it's only temporary. Enjoy your vacation. :3
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Week hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week hiatus    Week hiatus  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:30 am

I'm back. Posting can resume as normal. I would wait for Taakah though before anyone brings in a new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week hiatus    Week hiatus  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week hiatus
Page 1 of 1