Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daya - Older and experienced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Daya - Older and experienced Empty
PostSubject: Daya - Older and experienced   Daya - Older and experienced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Daya - Older and experienced Zdk

Daya is an older female meerkat. She has been a long for as long as she can remember and now becoming tired of constantly watching out for her own hide alone, she now seeks a mob to live in so she can be safe and help out the mob in question. She knows many things about the Kalahari and how cruel it can be. She's had litters of pups, some alive and some who sadly died. She hasn't seen any of her pups in who knows how long but she feels the ones who live are doing just fine. She's a decent fighter, so she has no problem helping with defending the mob from enemies. Her most unique trait is her pelt, so its likely some of her pups have it as well. She'll find herself in the Comets, whom need adults badly.

((OOC: This was going to be a character for my comic but I ended up scrapping her since I couldn't find a use for her. So I decided to move her here in DW instead so I can use her somehow. I hope her pelt is acceptable. XD I thought it'd be okay, it make her look more unique. ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daya - Older and experienced   Daya - Older and experienced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Lol I think it is, considering we have black and silver blue Meerkats around the site =)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Daya - Older and experienced   Daya - Older and experienced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Lol, you make a good point. XD Still, hehe. Her coat is based off a breed of horse I found and thought it'd look cool on a meerkat. X3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Daya - Older and experienced   Daya - Older and experienced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I love her coat Night. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Daya - Older and experienced   Daya - Older and experienced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Me too, even if it was a pain to draw on Paint. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daya - Older and experienced   Daya - Older and experienced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daya - Older and experienced
Page 1 of 1