Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bravo- Linda's older brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Bravo- Linda's older brother Empty
PostSubject: Bravo- Linda's older brother   Bravo- Linda's older brother I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Name: Bravo

Offspring: At least 1 litter

Other Familiy: Linda (younger sister), Left the rest of his family behind.

Personality: He's loyal to the dominants and protective of his family. He enjoys relaxing, but takes his jobs within the mob seriously. He likes to rove, but he's not a frequent rover. He likes to help out his family. He's independent and has a strong heart, better coping with tragic events such as losses.

Background History: He was raised in the same conditions as Linda in the same mob. He stayed with the mob after the accident that got Linda seperated from it. He willingly left his mob just about 2 months month ago for opportunities elsewhere.

Distinctive markings: Similar to Linda, but not as fast as her. He's bigger and stronger than her though. He has a small black spot just below his right ear and his fur is a slightly darker shade than his sister. He has a small scar on his forehead below his left eye.

Anything else of interest: He's Linda's older sister and cares about her, but there's sometimes friction between them. Linda's his favorite sibling. He likes doing things himself.

Last edited by Meyerm on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Bravo- Linda's older brother   Bravo- Linda's older brother I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm

This will have to be the last newly created character for the site for a while until things can be sorted across the board. Once the characters up for dispersal have been sorted on hopefully the next rp day this tempory ban may be lifted.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Bravo- Linda's older brother   Bravo- Linda's older brother I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

So I take it the name's not in use or reserved. Is the bio accepted then?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Bravo- Linda's older brother   Bravo- Linda's older brother I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

I don't believe it is in use and if no one has said anything then I don't think it is reserved either.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Bravo- Linda's older brother   Bravo- Linda's older brother I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I'll send him in I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bravo- Linda's older brother   Bravo- Linda's older brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bravo- Linda's older brother
Page 1 of 1