Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Mob Site ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm in the works of finding which forum to host it- I would like it to be forummotion, but I used my alternate email on MH and the site I used my actual email I forgot the name to, so I can't delete it... I think I'm leaning towards forumcircle as proboards is a pain to do the skin on.

Anyways, it will cover the lives in story version of my story mobs which several of my characters descend from-

Voyagers (Antebellum's natal mob)

Magellanics (Dominic and Ty's natal mob)

Hawkeye (Shasta, a dispersed character, was the first pup born there)

Crescents (Cadmium's natal mob)

Mystics (A mob that Shasta's half sister rules as well as Dominic and Ty's brother)

DuneRunners (Dane's natal mob)

Summit (As I liked the characters, I adopted them from the long-since dead Stargazers site..)

Incas (Another mob formed by Shasta's half sister)

Southerners (The southernmost mob as well as the newest)

Eventually the Thunderheads (reborn, they were here before) will come back with Bellia in the lead if I can't find an RP site for them.

The site has a story for every week of every mob, namelists for every member dead or not, the current group members list as well as an info bit on each character. So yeah it will take a while. xP If you'd like, you could join and I could create a board for your story mobs. ^^ When I get it up, that is.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Ratties set one up.  You could ask her and have your mobs added.  :3 All of ours are on there, so are your old ones~
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:41 pm

What's the link?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

The link used to be on the Linklu index, dangit.  lD PM Ratties though, she still comes on, she just is too busy to roleplay at the moment~
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 pm

I'll add your mobs for you if you like Stormy, I'm sure Ratties won't mind, its like she's getting some extra help. I'm an admin on the site so I can add in story mobs.

Give me a little more info on your groups (AKA mainly who are the dominants, but any additional info is fine too. XP) and I'll add them in for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Mob Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mob Site ^^   Story Mob Site ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Mob Site ^^
Page 1 of 1