Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 6th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 am

Ages of those under a year old:
None.

Due dates:
Juamba and Simmon's litter....... Due 10th of September.

-----------------------------------------------
Juamba emerges and growls. The birth of her pups were only days away, and she was becoming more and more irritable.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Bohrok was a different story. She was resting in a bolthole not far from the mob. Always following them. Secretly. And stayed with Psycho, if she could... Even a Devil needed h***mates.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Juamba growled and awoke Simmons and Iblis. They were going foraging, RIGHT NOW! She growls under her breath, about Psycho and Bohrok, even though it was her fault that they left the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Simmons woke with a jump, barked at Iblis, and followed Juamba out. His pups were due, so he chirped to Juamba, hoping she would take iot easy. With only 3 in the group right now, they were very vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Juamba spun around and glared at Simmons. Take it easy? You're telling me to TAKE IT EASY!?
Iblis snickered.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Bohrok knew the mob's vulnerability. Perhaps she could use it to make Juamba let them back in... After all, three meerkats weren't any better than two.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Juamba hissed, and turned back around. She hadn't yet noticed Bohrok and Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Bohrok did not yet show herself.

ooc: When she rejoins, Bohrok will become extremely loyal, only listening to Juamba... hee hee...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Juamba begins to forage; she was famished.
Iblis also forages, but keeps her distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 am

Psycho found Bohrok and they both watched the grup from a safe distance. It was possible that Juamba would let them both in. And Psycho began to think: Maybe i can take over the group then haha

Simmons scanned the area. He kept Juamba in his sights.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 am

Bohrok snickered, yes, it was tempting... (hmm... maybe Bohrok could be loyal to Psycho instead of Juamba? LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

haha!

Psycho groomed Bohrok. It was time for a change. Psycho may become a leader, but Bohrok was a perfect second in command. She chirped and the two eased their way closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Bohrok returned the grooming, and followed who she saw as her new leader. She walked a few paces behind, eyes locked on her goal.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 am

Juamba sat up. She had caught their scent. She growled to herslef; not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:41 am

Psycho then made herself known. She raised her tail and began to war dance toward Juamba. She would eaither let her back into the group, or face the consequences!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 am

Bohrok watches Psycho wardance towards the group, and absent-mindedly follows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 pm

When Psycho reaches the small gang, she rubs against Simmons, who sniffs ans scent-marks her. She then makes a bee line for Juamba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 pm

When Psycho reaches the small gang, she rubs against Simmons, who sniffs ans scent-marks her. She then makes a bee line for Juamba.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

Juamba growled Psycho. But, she needed her back in the group, as they were short on members. She scent marks both Psycho and Bohrok, and turns around and roughly hip-slams Simmons, growling.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am

Bohrok glanced at Psycho. Her true Shadow Death nature would show from here on out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Psycho was happy to accept her group membership, but in time, she would want more. She would wait until Juamba had her pups. Then, she would show her true colors. Simmons took out his frustration on his food, viciously biting the scorpion he just caught.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Bohrok remained by Pschyo's side, not about to change her mind of who she was loyal to.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Once satisfied, Juamba headed off and began to forage.
Iblis wasn't hungry, so she lay down in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Bohrok glanced at Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Not far off, two rovers were making their way towards the group. It was Wagner and his brother Vardi. He paused, sniffing the air, a little uneasy. They had never been this way before. It wasn't long before Vardi had spotted the group. There was five in total; four females and only one male. He couldn't beleive his luck. He chirped exitedly to Wagner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next