Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm

ooc: o.o I think that Bohrok and Psycho could mate just to make Juamba mad. LOL I'll have Bohrok do it...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:46 am

ooc: Okay. I was planning to have Wagner and Vardi take over for a day, and be gone the next.

bic: Wagner listened to Vardi. He creeped forward, wanting to see if what Vardi said was true. It was. Feeling confident, he walked down to the group, chirping to get their attention. Vardi was hot on his heels.
Juamba spun around and saw the males, snarling. What did they want?
Wagner bared his teeth in reply, and scent-marked Juamba.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 am

Bohrok glanced at the males, an idea forming...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

I like the ideas haha!

Psycho turned and saw the males. She walked over to Bohrok! This was great!

For Simmons, however, it was a challenge. He barked at the males. No one would steal this dominance from him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Bohrok nodded with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Wagner growled at Simmons. Make me. He flicked his tail at Vardi, who lunged at Simmons and pinned him to the floor.
Juamba growled, and Iblis rolled her eyes. Stupid males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Simmons tried to get up, but he was pinned down. Instinctively, Psycho joined the fray and attacked Simmons as well. These males could maybe become her new mates, and possibly help her rise up in the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Wagner grinned and sniffed Psycho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Psycho sniffed Wagner back. Simmons, defeated, made his way toward the edge of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Simmons, however, had other plans in mind. He wouldn't let this top him from asserting his dominance. But for now, he stayed low...

Are they just staying for like the night, or are they going to return roving?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc:I was going to have them stay the night, and leave the next morning.

bic: Wagner grinned and began to groom Psycho.
The excitement over, Juamba began to forage.
Vardi walked up to Bohrok.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Bohrok was actually aiming for Wagner, but Vardi was fine too. She begins to groom him.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Vardi grooms Bohrok back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Bohrok continued to groom Vardi in a loving way. She intended to get something out of this.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Vardi also planned to get something out of this. He headed towards the bushes, waiting to see if Bohrok would follow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Bohrok followed immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Once alone, Vardi chirped to Bohrok, and began to groom her again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Bohrok continued the grooming.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm

When Bohrok was ready, Vardi mated with her.
Wagner groomed Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Being ready, Bohrok lets Vardi mate with her. (I do intend for her to get pregnant. She will have 5 pups. Keep in mind that they will have Shadow Death genes... muahahaha. Any who don't know them... THEY ARE DOWNRIGHT EVILLLL. Cyan was also a Shadow Death.)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:43 pm

ooc: Mwa ha ha ha ha I LOVE evil characters Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 pm

ooc: Lol, I know. Shadow Deaths are my true belief and example of pure evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Psycho grooms Wagner back. She really liked him, and a strong male was exactly what she needed. And she had a desire for pups. She made her way toward some nearby bsuhes, chirping for Wagner to follow.

Simmons was confused. Juamba was letting her subordinates mate with the enemy! Agitated, he walked over to Juamba and began to groom her. He wanted a bit of action too!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Bohrok returned to the group. She didn't see Psycho, so sat there, glaring at Juamba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Psycho returned from her encounter, a new meerkat! She ran over to Bohrok and began to groom her.

Simmons had no luck with Juamba. He instead joined Psycho and Bohrok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next