Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+2
Pancake
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 am

Zippers

Current Season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Fly......... 10 months 6 days
Spunky............. 6 months 11 days
Rimi, Quida........... 3 months 20 days
Cookie Dough.............. 3 month 14 days
Samba............... 3 month 4 days
AppleJack, Nicole................ 1 month 20 days
Scout...... 27 days

Due dates
None (Unless mating over skip is announced)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Running Star is awake and above ground, searching the area for danger. Beside her is Streak, doing the same. He's been a default sentry ever since the mob was formed, and that hasn't changed at all.

Fly is still recovering from her injuries. She's been rather shy since her 'failure' at the burrow. She thinks it's her fault...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 am

Old enough to come above ground, Scout hesitantly made her way to the surface. Ever since she had opened her eyes she felt very distant from the other Zippers adults and none of the pups were her brothers and sister. Even her mother Tosca had never made it home and Running Star generally ignored her. The only ones who she tried to be friendly with were Applejack and Nicole, but generally with Fly she felt very guilty for being the cause of her injuries.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am

Nimble and her littermate, Zap, never obtained the chance to join the group yet, but still persisted even so. The two sisters looked on longingly at the group, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 pm

ooc: Hey, LM... Maybe Fly can become close to Scout or something. ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:54 pm

ooc: Sure Pancake that sounds wonderful ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Fable emerges, looking around as she did so.

Applejack emerges after Scout. He did feel sorry for Scout, though... He had witnessed her siblings being taken away... And he couldn't do a thing about it. He could of gotten taken himself or killed.

Rimi was still in the burrow, asleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Cookie Dough and Spunky came out of the burrow. Spunky has felt a lot less like herself recently.

Samba also emerged and yawned as she sat on the sand. Sleep was still leaving her feeling drowsy.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:27 pm

OOC: Changing

IC: Nimble and her sister Zap were already up and about in the early morning air.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Nicole emerges with her brother. She was growing into a quite mischievous little pup. But unlike most, she knew when to stop, if things got out of hand, she'll step down. She couldn't wait to see what today would bring.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 pm

ooc: Now that the number of pups has been like cut in half, should we say RS and Dominic mated over the skip?

A figure emerges from the burrow- it's Dominic. Despite the grave injuries he sustained, the male has persevered, recovering and coming out with nothing more than new scars. He has, however, not gotten over the loss of so many pups, even if he had been nagging about overcrowding the day of the raid. He'll never forgive himself for the losses the Zippers suffered, but he's putting forth even more effort into making up for it.

Ty was busy shoveling sand out of the burrow mouth when his brother emerged. He's gotten to know the male and they'd shared several stories of their days in the Incas while Dominic was grounded to the burrow as he recovered. It's a miracle he did, but the mob made sure they didn't lose more meerkats after the devastating attack. He peeps a hello to his brother and shuffles out of the way so the patriarch can emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Nimble chirped a friendly hello to the young pup, Nicole. It was great being a part of the group now. She felt so at home and free with her littermate here.

Zap, on the other hand, just looked out on the horizon, waiting to see what awaited her throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 am

Watching the older pups surface and walk past her, Scout cried out in a weak peep hoping someone would offer her some much needed comfort. Tottering on her strengthening legs she hurried after Applejack and Nicole hoping they would let her join them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Fly follows after Scout... Although young herself, Fly has a maternal instinct already.  The teenager isn't far from adulthood anyways.  She watches the pups closely with a soft gaze.

ooc: Running Star now belongs to Night.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:22 pm

((OOC: Yeah, decided to give RS another chance and we can say they did mate over the skip Stormy))

Running Star looks around to see if everyone had emerged.

Applejack hears Scout and looks over at her. Seeing she needed some cheering up, he playfully but gently paws at her. Playing always managed to cheer himself up before, so why not help with Scout's depression? Though he was older than her so he had to be careful not to accidentally harm her.

Fable was sunning herself, enjoying the warm golden rays.

Rimi finally began to awaken and yawns softly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Sugar emerged from the burrow and shook off the dirt from her fur.

Samba could hear her stomach growling and slumped against the ground to try and muffle the sound. She was ready for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Fly watches the pups play with a smile.  She gazes around at the mob.  She's been feeling a little... Well... Inadequate.  She failed on her first time babysitting.  She's still feeling humiliated.  Though Fly did survive, she now has a scar where Cyan attacked her.  She's not sure when she'll take up the role again.  Fly shakes off her doubts and returns to watching the pups.  She's taken a liking to Scout, and has tried to care for the orphan where she can.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Feeling Applejack's paws make contact with her small body, Scout instead of knowing how to play shuffled as close as she could to the older male and tightly clung to him in a meerkat hug. Whilst most pups her age would have been biting each others ears or rough and tumbling in the dark tunnels, she didn't have anyone to do those things and felt quite ashamed that she didn't know what to do in the instigated cheering up game. Noticing Fly emerge she peeped to the older female to come join whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Dominic pads over to his mate and begins to groom her affectionately. He almost lost everything he holds dear in the Phantoms attack several weeks ago, including his life. He's come out of it with a new sense of wariness and new scars coating his flank. He's glad that the mob pulled through, and things are looking up, especially since his ?third? litter with Running Star is now clearly on the way. He will do everything in his power to make sure they grow up as Zippers, and actually grow up. It saddens him to think that little Dream, Scooter, Willows and all the others could very well have been murdered by now. They might never have a way of knowing.

Ty finishes his housekeeping work and begins to sun himself, keeping a careful eye over his new family as they continue to emerge. He has blood ties with the pups of this mob, thus giving him a sense of family. He feels better here than he would have joining a mob where he knew no meerkats. He's happy here, surrounded by family and the friends he's come to make. He even thinks a few of the ladies are pretty, but he doesn't want to risk any positions in the Zippers rankings- he wants to make the Zippers strong and secure because he knows what it's like growing up in the mob that's falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 1