Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+4
Night
Taakah
Pancake
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 am

Oreos

Current season: wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Jayden......... 6 months 23 days
Akina..........5 months 6 days
Erevu............5 months 0 days
Destiny, Duty, History.......... 4 months 10 days
Kitkat, Gibbs............ 3 month 0 days
Kairi............ 27 days

Due dates: None (Unless mating over skip announced)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Jayden is awake. He nudges Akina gently... He's become very concerned with her happiness and will likely never leave her side again.

Hershey is sleeping peacefully with her son, Erevu.

Mystery had left in the middle of the night to sleep outside, feeling uncomfortable. Heyawns and stretches, shivering a bit.

Destiny yawned. She had fallen asleep lying on her back over Duty.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Khaz stirs somewhere beneath the furry heap of Oreo meerkats, not quite ready to get up yet.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:41 am

Still partially asleep on the edge of the pile of sleeping Oreos, Vixen sighs and refuses to open her eyes. Maybe when the others move she'll get up and emerge from the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 am

Bear gave a huge yawn, as the giant meerkat exited the den. His furry coat of fur proved inviting enough for any cold or lonesome kat. Today was a new day, and he was ready to experience it yet again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Starburst was outside the burrow, starring off into space.

Maple was still asleep in the burrow, as was Duty, sleeping with his two siblings.

Kairi, now able to emerge, ran outside happily. It was rare to see this little one be sad.

Solstice had grown used to being with the Oreos. But he was worried for Mystery. He still hadn't adapted..
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Akina slowly blinked her eyes open and in the darkness of the burrow she could feel herself being nudged. Knowing exactly who it was, she softly nuzzled her snout against his shoulder. She didn't understand why, but for some reason, being around Jayden was starting to give her a warm, cozy feeling in her ribs. He made it so easy to forget whenever she was sad or stressed and she lived for the moments when he would smile.

Erevu rolls over in his sleep with his head still rested against Hershey's leg.

Kit Kat, feeling unusually active this morning, began to sneak her way to the burrow entrance. Though the sun had barely dawned over the horizon, she found the energy to pull herself from the burrow. Spotting her mother, Kit Kat trotted over to Starburst and laid back down at her feet while secretly wondering what the dominant female was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:58 pm

ooc: Should we say Starburst and Joey mated over the skip?

Joey was above ground, sunning himself. He wasn't overly-eager to do the house keeping duties just yet. He suffered from a bit of insomnia last night, tormented by nightmares of his days in Reaper captivity. Nothing had been heard from then since, which was good.

Gibbs was getting bigger now, and quickly. He was three months now, currently classified as a teenager. He felt important, not small, but important. Although his importance in the group was inlarged in the pup's eyes, he could lend a helping paw here and there now.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 pm

History was asleep with his sister and brother. His weight was back to normal and he was healthy once more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 am

Carnation lays motionless in a chamber located a few feet from the entrance of the burrow, her sides ominously not rising and falling and no sound of respiration emitting from her nostrils. A pronounced, grievous wound located on her severely swollen right thigh confirms she has succumb to the venomous bite of a cape cobra. For the past two days, she had put up a brave fight against the virulent venom permeating her system, but she had been injected with a copious amount of the highly neurotoxic substance and her petite body just sadly wasn't strong enough to conquer the internal battle. However, her death wasn't in vain. She bravely sacrificed herself shielding one of the young from the lethal serpent, giving them a second chance to live. She may be physically gone from the Oreo's lives, but she's now in a better place where she can spiritually watch over and comfort her comrades in times of tribulations.

ooc: I know her death seems shocking and abrupt, but... *Points to ooc message in the Midnights* I may consider playing her in Spirits of the Sands at some point though since that thread gets severely neglected. Wink I'll see. =P
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:58 am

ooc: :O oh no...very shocked and very sad I thought of all day's Valentine's day would have been a wonderful day for Carnation to have met with Mishka again. Maybe I will come join you with Leaf in Spirits of the Sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:16 am

ooc: I know I had that planned but I just don't have the time I used to for DW anymore, so to accommodate my schedule, I made the decision to sacrifice a couple more characters. For now I'm planning to just play Lancaster, Tank and Rose Heart. I've also decided Mischka is killed off, succumbed to TB. Maybe I'll have them reunite in Spirits of the Sands instead. =3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 am

ooc: aww :(I liked him a lot too, I've just opened a Sun Angel thread for you so you can have company over there to still play your characters.
I completely understand if you need to stop playing Lancaster also, I can always disperse Josephine with him if you decide he has to go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:38 am

ooc: Okie dokie. Not sure when I'll begin posting there, but may try to Wednesday since I'm off from work then.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm

((OOC: D'aw, poor Carnation. :c Maple won't be happy about her death. But I understand you're needing to reduce your charries Yosh.))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:39 am

Emerging from the burrow behind the other subordinates, Vixen worriedly looked around hoping to see Carnation on the surface. The kind, caring female had been missing for several days now and it saddened her to think she might not make it home at all. Clambering up onto the burrow mound, Vixen called out in desperate hope that Carnation was still with them. She'd certainly miss her.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Khaz woke with a yawn. Getting up, he carefully picked his way through the pile of sleeping meerkats and made his way to the surface, noticing the hole he came out of was filling up with loose sand. Turning around, he began to clear it out.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Mystery sunbathes quietly.  He's extra cold this morning.  Unfortunately that will affect his weight, which is unfortunate, because of the energy he's lost in the cold he'll have to forage harder.

Destiny turns in her sleep... But she rolls off of her brother with a yip.  Now awake, she looks around, confused.

Jayden smiled to Akina.  He was responsible for his age, but nothing would stop him from being a good friend to Akina.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Starburst snaps out of her thoughts when she hears Vixen. She blinks and looks around.

Maple it awoken by Vixen's calls and yawns softly. It took her a moment or two to remember about Carnation, who had been bitten by a cape snake. Worried, she goes off to see how her friend was doing, unaware she was about to get a nasty surprise...

Duty barely reacts to Destiny's movements, continuing to sleep.

Kairi ran around happily, in a joyful mood as always. She takes notice of Mystery and goes over to him, pawing at him playfully.

Solstice emerges, worried about Mystery. He took notice of Kairi and frowns, now worried about her. He lingers nearby, hoping Mystery doesn't do something he'll regret, that was one of the dominant female's pups.. He held his breath, watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Bear sat down on the ground and glanced around at his acquainted family. The huge teddy bear blinked a large set of brown eyes in the early morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Hershey has spotted Carnation and yips... She's sad.... She lies down.  She didn't know Carnation well, but any death of the mob she helped create is a blow to her.

Mystery jumps.  He turns around to see Kairi trying to play with him.  His fur stands up.  He's not sure how to react, in all honesty...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:57 am

Having awoken Maple and observing the group of subordinate females hurry off into the undergrowth and around to an isolated entrance into the ground not far away from the main burrow complex. Vixen hastily followed Hershey and sadly paused as Maple made the grim discovery of Carnation's lifeless body. Dropping weakly onto the sand outside the chamber entrance, Vixen whimpered and covered her eyes with her paws stricken with grief. Over the last few weeks she had grown to view all the females as the true loving sisters she never had, and Carnation was no exception. Now she could only wish that her real sister Cosmo would help lead her now lost friend to the gentle place in the sun.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm

ooc: Gah, I really hate to do this but I'm not feeling much for Joey. I still think I'll keep him around a while longer, but he feels bland to me. I think after the next litter, maybe, I'll have to see...

Joey too is saddened by the death of Carnation. She was a beloved member of the Oreos clan and an excellent babysitter- he always knew his children were in good paws under Carnation's watchful eye. Her death was not in vain however, and she sacrificed herself for the next generation. She will be missed greatly, but she is in a better place than the harsh desert now. He looks over his mate and children, reminded of how quickly they could be stolen from him.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Khaz, finished with his work, continued to search for things that needed tending to. He only just now notices Carnation's body and freezes in shock. He didn't know her well either, yet he was still overcome by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:32 am

((OOC: Its okay Stormy. I'm sure we can find a new DM once Joey is gone.))

Once Carnation's body was in full view, Maple lets out an anguished cry. She and Carnation were close friends... Seeing her dead was too much for the other female to bear. She throws herself onto Carnation's lifeless side, weeping into her friend's fur. Why? Why did this have to happen?

Duty awakens at hearing Maple's crying and blinks his golden orbs curious. What was going on?

Starburst bows her head sadly. Carnation was, if not, the best female they had here before Hershey's return... She'll be deeply missed. She wants to bury Carnation's body before forging, they have to pay their respect to her.

Solstice also notices Carnation and cringes. Oh no...

Kairi, being more focused with Mystery, fails to notice this mob had lost a valuable member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next