Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince Fiddle Nips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:46 pm

"I set out on a narrow way, many years ago.  Hoping I would find true love, along the broken road..."
--Rascal Flats, Bless the Broken Road

╰☆ NAME ☆╮
RPFNM??? Prince

╰☆ GENDER ☆╮
male

╰☆ STATUS ☆╮
• subordinate male
• frequent rover
• sometimes found with one of the other two groups (tba)

╰☆ RP DATA ☆╮
• born September 3rd
• first appeared ??? at 2 years old

Physical Description

Identifying Features...

• Prince's fur is very pale, but he has dark, expressive eyes to add contrast
  • His eye patches are large and also dark
  • The lighter fur on his head forms two eye spots, similar to a dog's
  • His tail tip is a bit more rusty rather than the usual black color
  • A couple scratches extend under his left eye and over his muzzle, given by a female he tried to revisit, but she was angry for getting her evicted so attacked him
  • He has a black dot just behind and a little lower than his right ear, easily missed

Click here to see Prince's design!

Prince is a rather average meerkat.  There are certainly faster and stronger meerkats out there, although he's no stranger to bolting to safety, and he's capable of depending himself.  He's better at sneaking his way and using his wits and intelligence rather than physical power.  His secret weapon while roving is probably his charm... he knows how to connect with a female and get him interested in him, particularly because he really wants the same thing they do, someone to call his own.

Personality

Summary...
Prince is generally an awkward meerkat.  Although he's certainly a very polite and friendly male with his heart in the right place, because of the way he grew up and his experiences, he tends to have a rather nervous disposition, particularly around other meerkats and has a hard time trusting others.  One moment he may seem dedicated and caring, and the next he's bolting.  Perhaps he misread social cues, is afraid of what the other individual thinks, loses his nerve, feels guilty for getting a female pregnant, or is unsure of himself... or maybe he just doesn't think it's turning out as he'd hoped.  After all, there's nothing Prince wants more than a soulmate, and how do you know what that's like unless you've had one? In reality, Prince is actually a rather calm male, who when faced with rivals or predators actually has a lot of patience and nerve.  He's kind, empathetic individual and capable of being attentive, especially towards pups and even those who could just use a helping paw.  He's quick to help those in need, and is very good at connecting with the feelings of others.  However, he doesn't like being depended on too heavily, and although lonely, doesn't often socialize with other members of his mob.  He tend to make impulse decisions, and his reliability fluctuates.

I'll add traits later, after I use him a bit.

History

Currently...
I'm gonna see what happens, but I do have a few ideas concerning Prince's current state.  Maybe he could join one mob, mate with the soon-to-be dominant female and attempt to be dominant at her side, but loses his nerve and goes back to roving, joining the Puzzles as a place to return when he needs it.  He's definitely gonna rove a couple times before settling down for good.

Pre-birth

There isn't really a lot to be said about the time before he was born; Prince's mother had mated with a rover for the second time.  The dominant female decided to allow it because even though both females were due around the same time, the matriarch aborted her previous litter, but the clock was ticking for the wayward subordinate...

Early Puphood

Prince was born into a litter of five, quite oblivious to the chaotic situation surrounding his conception.  Because of his two aunts and uncle of around the same age taking priority, he was not given the same attention that he would had he have been the dominant's son.  Aside from the babysitters that were tasked with the care of him and his siblings, the only one he really got to know was his mother, who would feed him in the morning and evening.  However, shortly after he began foraging, she was evicted and never allowed back into the family.  Although the matriarch had allowed her second litter to live, as she had mated twice that made her a threat to the dominant's position and future litters.  Prince didn't understand why this happened until later, but it complicated his life, because now he had no one to feed or protect him anymore.  A day later, his brother Runner disappeared; El-ahrairah had taken his son to raise him away from the group, unknowns to his other two sons and daughters, who thought he had died.

Late Puphood

Growing up was tough for Prince.  Although he was taught to forage and weaned carefully just like any other pup, it was not done as attentively as it would as if he'd been one of the mob's priority, offspring of the dominant couple.  He had to work harder, and many of the other members were colder or more aggressive towards him as a result of his parentage.  This is where his social awkwardness and trust issues started to grow... at least he found comfort in his siblings.  He was especially close to Swift, and would often be seen with Digger too.  His older brother was a frequent rover, and his older sister tried not to associate with them too much... she had worked hard to gain higher status than the offspring of a subordinate... but every now and then she would take pity on her little relatives, and cuddle or feed them, but only when no one was looking.  But at least, it wasn't all bad, even if it had a negative effect on Prince.  When food wasn't involved, life was a little easier... he could still play, sleep and watch with the rest of the family as he got older.

Juvenile Months

His life really went on as normal for most of his teen months... it wasn't until he was ten months old that Prince reached a turning point in his life: he met his father, and was reunited with his brother Runner.  El-ahrairah offered to take his son roving with him and teach him the ropes... Swift begged him not to go, but Prince desperately wanted a safe way out, so didn't hesitate to follow his father.  He still regrets leaving his sister behind, but becoming a rover with his father offered something that appealed to him... the chance to find someone who cared for him, who would give him the love he'd always wanted.

Years Gone By

In the past year or so, Prince has spent a long time roving both with and without his father, without really settling down in a group.  After a long time of fruitless searching and sadly causing birth situations similar to his own, he's starting to realize he probably can't do this much longer.  In a new area with a new life, Prince has a fresh start, but he's likely to just pick up where he left off.  At least he plans on joining a group.

Relationships

• Mother: *unnamed wild
  • Father: *El-ahrairah wild
  • Littersisters: Listener, Swift (up for adoption)
  • Litterbrothers: Digger (up for adoption), *Runner
  • Older Brother: unnamed wild
  • Older Sister: unnamed wild (up for adoption)
  • Half-siblings: various
  • Daughters: Monsoon, Sunny Day, Florence
  • Sons: Chip, Peanut, Socks, Cloudy Day, Typhoon
    Also mated with Taylor Villains, perhaps others

None currently!

Miscellaneous Information

Trivia...

• The idea behind Prince is basically a breakaway from the rover stereotype... a rover who wants love, but isn't very good at finding or keeping it.
  • Prince's name was originally derived from the Superchick song, Princes and Frogs, which was inspiration for his character.
  • Later, I applied a Watership Down theme to it when I decided who his father would be.

Examples...

Soon!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:42 am

I can't accept my own character, hehe.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:57 am

I really like Prince and think his history that he is a founding member of the Fiddle Nips quite interesting and really exciting for the prospect of character developments. I still have an interest to adopt Swift and would love to work with you in that Pan.

Accepted 1/2
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:04 am

I'd love to work with you on her too, since no one else has expressed an interest... PM me if you decide to go with it~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Accepted 2/2

I look forward to our idea with him and Wendy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Me too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prince Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Fiddle Nips   Prince Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Fiddle Nips
Page 1 of 1