Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bebe - Fiddle Nips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Name: Bebe

Description
Bebe is a typical sized female, with a dark-ish blonde pelt, almost golden in some angles. Her underside is much paler than her main coat. She has deep forest green eyes. Her stripes, tail tip, eyepatch and ears are very dark compared to her main pelt. Overall, she's very plain looking and outside her pelt color, there's nothing else about her that seems interesting.

Personality
There's two modes for Bebe: She can either be your closest friend or your worse enemy. She is typically nice and friendly, and will often socialize with any 'kat. Be nice to her, and you'll get a loyal friend. However, cross her or any of her loved ones, and you'll have a 'kat who will hold a grudge until the end of time. Overall, Bebe will do whatever she can to help her mob and fellow mobmates. She's also quite adventurous and loves to explore when she's with her mob or if forging. However, she will stay behind to babysit too, having a fondness toward pups. She will protect pups and anyone she's close to with her very life.

History
Bebe was born to a two subordinates, along with two other siblings. They were spared by the dominants as the mob she lived in was very small, so their birth was welcomed. Bebe lived a typical puphood and got along with her siblings and parents. When she grew up, she began to explore more often as her mob was often too peaceful. Exploring became quite a hobby for Bebe, which landed her in trouble several times. She earned scars from said adventures too. However, when she was old enough, she decided to leave her natal home as it was... too peaceful. She liked adventure more.

However, she learned being a loner was fairly challenging and missed her family. However, having lost her way, she couldn't locate her natal mob. So, after much deciding, Bebe decided to find a new mob and a new start. She just hopes her new home will be the home she often desired: Not too peaceful but also not too chaotic. That's what she hopes for, anyways.

Picture
Bebe - Fiddle Nips WnqPPyI

She's based on a close friend of mine, me and my circle of friends tend to call her "Bebe" as a nickname, so I hope she's okay, especially color wise. Also, Pan, I hope you don't mind I only used a little of your newer base, it was big and I couldn't finish it, so I just what I finished instead. xD Lemme know if I need to make any changes!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:46 pm

She's beautiful, I love her design. Also, the colors should be fine. ~

Accepted 1/2
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:52 pm

I agree, her design is very nice. I see nothing wrong with it either. ^^ I can see her and Wendy getting along fine. X3 I can't wait to see her in action Kiddo~

Acceptance 2/2
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Yay, thanks you two! x3 I can't wait to play her myself!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 pm

You could probably introduce her soon, I would imagine after Windsheer's accepted the FN will head out to forage. :3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Sounds good, I'll introduce her when they go forging. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bebe - Fiddle Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebe - Fiddle Nips   Bebe - Fiddle Nips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebe - Fiddle Nips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Character Profiles :: Fiddle Nip Meerkats-
Jump to: