Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ares- DF nomination

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Ares- DF nomination Empty
PostSubject: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Name: Ares

Description
Average size and fur pattern with light tan fur, and a slender profile. She has hazel eyes with a black tail and ears. Multiple scars, most notable by her left shoulder and right side of her neck.

Personality
Ares is assertive and wary of strangers, but loves and deeply cares for those she considers family. She can be a loving mate, caring mother, charismatic leader, but also an aggressive fighter. She doesn't tolerate selfish acts that endanger the mob or intrusion by rovers or rivals. She's strong willed and works to keep the mob healthy and happy. Her main psychological weakness is when she unintentionally harms pups or seems pups harmed.

History
Born into a vicious and uncaring mob, she never met her father and her subordinate mother was killed to make an example before she even emerged from the burrow for the first time. She was bullied by the dominants pups and abused by the adults, seen more as an asset to the mob than a living member. She later befriended a younger subordinate pup, Zofia, who's parents suffered a similar fate. They banded together in a mob that mistreated them and became spiritual sisters.

One day, after becoming an adult, she was forced to take part in a raid, where newborn pups were killed despite her objections. She was evicted and nearly killed for defiance. Naturally, Zofia followed. They've wondered alone since.

(will make Zofia's bio later)

Note: If she becomes dominant, I would prefer the DM to be of similar age, give or take a few months.

Last edited by Meyerm on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:50 pm

I like her... she fits the Puzzles pretty well, both in history and personality, though we do still need to decide what starting point each mob is going to have too. I look forward to seeing her in the roleplay, whether dominant or not. ^^

I look forward to Zofia, too. Will she be in the Puzzles too, or be in a different mob? c:
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Zofia will be Puzzles, Ares right hand subordinate/adopted sister.

I'm open to ideas for creation, but since it's sort of a "hardened band of survivors and exiles" theme, I think it should be created in-game.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Hmm, well, originally I was gonna put down the following for the Puzzles:

Idea 3: Once the largest group in the area, but their numbers dwindled after their dominant pair died, and a drought finished them off, with the exception of 2-3 survivors, who are probably related.

But these are the other two we have:

Idea 1: The general option... a group formed by roving males and evicted females.

Idea 2: A group formed by a split of some kind. It needs to be a relatively small one, though.

Of course, these are just ideas and I think it should be fine if we come up with something else, especially if it's more unique.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:42 pm

If Ares is DF, I'm fine with any so long as she was not previously DF and meets her mate for the first time in-game.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:58 pm

So if we plan to have a subordinate character, she won't need to be related to Ares?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:01 pm

I don't think so, no. You should be fine c:
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:03 pm

I would prefer if not actually, since she's kind of an orphan without known relatives. Though again, I'm open to ideas and making slight alterations.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:10 pm

It doesn't matter to me, although I assumed given we were going with the more realistic option the members should probably be related, unless it's loners and evictees joining together.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:12 pm

I wasn't fully aware of the mob's background at the time, but I am open to altering the bio. Perhaps, she joined the Puzzles as a subordinate, then disaster, and she takes command of the stragglers and a rover becomes DM.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:16 pm

I'm not sure the mob's creation is set in stone yet. I wasn't planning on the Puzzles being my character's family of origin, but I'm open to whatever we decide. I guess we just wait now?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Well, originally LM and I agreed that whoever gets the spot is the one to decide what happens to the mob, their history and how they form, that's why we left the options open.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:34 pm

I don't mind it actually. Forming from scratch is a little too cliche for my taste, I like something different.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:44 am

I'm really looking forward to seeing this character. She seems perfect for the Puzzles, and I'm sure she'll make a great DF for them.

Accepted, 1/2
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Accepted 2/2

Can't wait to see her in action. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares- DF nomination   Ares- DF nomination I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ares- DF nomination
Page 1 of 1