Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bradley: Rover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Bradley: Rover Empty
PostSubject: Bradley: Rover   Bradley: Rover I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Name: Bradley

Description
Bradley: Rover 2qk45kz
Unlike his large and muscular brother, Bradley is small and sleek. He is nimble and quick, his shoulders not as broad and paws not as massive, blessing him with the gift of quickness. His pelt is a rich brown and the male boasts two creamy stockings on his hind legs. With a long, slender muzzle and attractive, bright eyes, Bradley is said to be the more handsome of the brother-rover duo.

Personality
Bradley was born with charisma and a magnetizing personality. He was gifted in reading others, so he knew when to suck up, when to flirt, when to be bossy and when to be snarky. After some time of doing this he became a "chameleon" of sorts, able to change his behavior to match those of the 'kats around him. His flexibility as a meerkat has given him no difficulty in fitting in anywhere he pleases.

However, no matter who is he is molding with, Bradley will maintain a flirty and charismatic attitude. Deep down, he's scared of connections, and continues to live as if his time on the planet is infinite. Not even love can shake him from his mindset.

History
Born in the typical mob in a littler of three, he and his littermates Brayden and Branley were considerably close. Growing up as the pampered children of the dominates, they faced no hardships and were considerably spoiled. This created a stubborn, helpless sister and an ignorant brother, but Bradley, being the one in the middle, was a little wiser and a little braver.

He began to frequently rove, and found he was a favorite of the ladies. After a lengthy trip, he returned home to find Brayden leading in place of his father, whom had succumbed to his age during Bradley's absence. Depressed, he stayed and did his best to help, but soon disease began to feast on the ranks and all but Bradley and Brayden succumbed. The two began to rove again, and have integrated into a few mobs and mated with more females than they remember.

They have no intentions of settling down, especially after the devastation of the family they cared for so deeply.

(Open to a romantic plot)

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Bradley: Rover   Bradley: Rover I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:45 am

If you'd add one more sentence to his description, I'd be happy to accept him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Bradley: Rover   Bradley: Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Bradley: Rover   Bradley: Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Accepted 1/2
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Bradley: Rover   Bradley: Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Accepted, 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley: Rover   Bradley: Rover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bradley: Rover
Page 1 of 1