Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brayden: Rover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Brayden: Rover Empty
PostSubject: Brayden: Rover   Brayden: Rover I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Name: Brayden

Description
Brayden: Rover 317a4o7
Large and powerful, this meerkat stands tall next to his brother. His legs are long and ripple with definition beneath his tanish-brown pelt, but his larger size slows him down considerably. With big paws and big size, clumsy is a common adjective for this 'kat. With a light, creamy underbelly, muzzle and stockings, his overall pelt is very light in coloring and easy on the eye. His eyes are the usual brown of all meerkats, although a few shades lighter. His left ear has been partially shredded between the jaws of a wild dominant male.

Personality
Unlike his brother, Brayden is very much stuck in his ways. He doesn't have as much charisma, but is quite funny. He's been able to amuse several females, which has always been said to be a quick way to their hearts. He is very stubborn and sometimes rude, a little stuck-up if he deems a 'kat to not be of his standards. His brother is tolerant of everyone, he has a certain group he believes he belongs in. Strong and open with his thoughts, he can rub others fur the wrong way.

For some time Brayden was ignorant to how the real world worked, and it still shows in his behavior from time to time. He is cocky and seems to not fear death, a tad bit daredevil and a sprinkling of youthful bashfulness. A smart male, yes, but not to the ways of the world. Without Bradley he probably wouldn't of made it, but he is not one to show thanks. He is one of the characters that seems appealing upon first impression, but once a deeper relationship is forged, more bad than good is to be seen.

History
Born in the typical mob in a littler of three, he and his littermates Bradley and Branley were considerably close. Growing up as the pampered children of the dominates, they faced no hardships and were considerably spoiled. Brayden thought nothing could ever hurt him with the family around, and began to grow quite ignorant with these thoughts seizing his mind.

When he was around a year and a half his father succumbed to age, and Brayden, being the largest and eldest, took over the position of dominant male. Shortly after his littermate Bradley returned and fell into a state of depression, which slowed things down in the already slow family and lowered the mood. Brayden struggled to control his charges, for the began to realize he didn't have a clue as to how the Kalahari Desert really treated the meerkats, and soon after disease swept through and exterminated the remaining members, aside from Bradley.

The two began to rove again, and have integrated into a few mobs and mated with more females than they remember. They have no intentions of settling down, especially after the devastation of the family they cared for so deeply.

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Brayden: Rover   Brayden: Rover I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:46 am

Could you add one more sentence to his description? I prefer to see a minimum of three.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Brayden: Rover   Brayden: Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Brayden: Rover   Brayden: Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Accepted 1/2
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Brayden: Rover   Brayden: Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Accepted, 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brayden: Rover   Brayden: Rover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brayden: Rover
Page 1 of 1