Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff    Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Any idea as to who's?
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff    Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:29 pm

I have no idea at the moment honestly, it could be anyone but we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff    Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:06 pm

It's alright to plan ahead, I have 2 second generation characters created already, lol. They just have to be born. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff    Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well while we wait for things to get started, lets chat about RP stuff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2