Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mob Starting Points

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Mob Starting Points - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:06 pm

I've finished all the characters I plan to play immediately, which would be:

Pyramos, Xylaeth, Nexxon, and Tikara.

Almost all the others are complete with the exceptions of images and histories. I can finish them all by tonight if you guys are waiting on them to be complete, but like I said the ones that I wanted to play as soon as possible I finished already.

If it would make starting the mobs easier, I'll finish them by tonight. Just let me know, please! (:
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:07 pm

It wouldn't be bad if you finished them all, but you shouldn't feel the need to rush yourself. ~
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:21 am

ok Joestar will be a roving male that of course comes across the mob and becomes dominant male of it.

on a side note really really sorry for the inactivity my internet broke and now I'm using my aunt,s though secretly through my cousins iPad mini.

I will try to finish the last two males I posted
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:34 am

No rush Moonbacon. ^^ Finish them whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:35 am

Alright, now it's just Swift c:
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Don't worry Moonbacon, we understand internet issues. Hopefully you'll be all set to go when roleplay starts. ~

EDIT: We ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mob Starting Points   Mob Starting Points - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mob Starting Points
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2