Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th September

Go down 
+2
Pancake
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 am

Seizing the opportunity, Morning Glory lunged to attack Cyan whilst she was tussling with Nimbus and wasted no time in biting the unwanted intruder.

Va laughed mockingly at Cyanide as the pup is trying to seriously bite her..You have no idea what you’re dealing with. Hissing, she shook off Cyanide and rammed her to the ground. She had no intention of seriously hurting this young pup who had the potential to be a valuable ally of Makuta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Nimbus chirped to Morning Glory, thanking her. He then bit at Cyan while Mornign Glory held her down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Karma turns her aggression to Cyan and lunges at her sinking her sharp teeth in to her hind leg and holds on with a vice like grip then thrashes it violently as Nimbus and Morning Glory are also attacking her.

Cyanide cries in protest as she's thrown to the ground but recovers quickly and takes another shot at Va this time she lunges for her face and bites down hard on her muzzle then takes a swipe at her cheek with her sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Gahdok dashes over to his daughter.

Cyan thrashed viciously. She was eventually able to free herself. She aims straight for Chris.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Morning Glory growled as Cyan broke free and charged after her.

Va refused to yelp at the vicious bite from Cyanide and glares back her. She’s perfect for the cause such a fighter..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Karma snarls as Cyan slips out of her vice like bite grip but let's her go and instead focuses on slashing at any Blizzard member who gets too close.

Cyanide continues her assault on Va hoping to hear some sort of scream of pain as she hardens her bite on her muzzle. She glares back at Va snarling(You will scream out in pain! You MUST scream out in pain!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Nimbus also follows, hoping to inflict pain on Cyan and ruin the Blizzards morale.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Va’s eyes and grin widened... If this pup wanted to inflict pain she’d have to try a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Cyan pins Chris and holds her teeth to his neck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Karma locks on to snowstorm and pounces onto his back. She bites him hard and thrashes her head viciously.

Exhausted and failing to inflict pain on Va Cyanide jumps back panting(Jeez what's wrong with this meerkat? It's like she's impervious to pain. Well I'm just gonna keep on trying to make her scream!) Cyanide runs a circle around Va then clamps down HARD on her left hind leg.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Va growled and snapped at Cyanide.. enough was enough. Getting ready to knock her down again she spotted a familiar kat rushing towards her <Father?>
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

ooc: Yes. Gahdok and Cahdok are her parents. Bohrok and Kal are her littermates.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 pm

ooc: It was more to question his identity not his relationship to Va.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 pm

heading Va's snap telling her enough was enough, Cyanide leaves her with one last annoyance, kicking sand on her then bolting off to find someone else to cause pain on. She eyes Bahiya and smirks(Maybe she'll cry like helpless, suffering drongo when I sink my teeth into her). Cyanide runs up to Bahiya and bites her right hind leg HARD and thrashes it growling.

Karma furiously scratches into Snowstorms back drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Bahiya didn't see Cyanide and thought it was an adult, she turned with a loud snarl and sank her teeth into Cyanide's back.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Hearing Bahiya snarl in pain, Cyanide snickers(HA HA HA HA you're screams on pain only make me feel stronger! It is futile to--) Feeling Bahiya's teeth clamp on to her back she yelps in pain but hangs on to her leg clamping down harder.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Still not realizing she was a pup, Bahiya bagan to thrash her head wildly causing an open wound on Cyanide's back.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Snowstorm pulled himself out of Stratus's grip, tearing the skin as he did so. But he seemd oblivious to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Snowstorm ripped out of Stratu's grip, tearing the skin as he did so. But he seemed oblivious to pain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Cyanide continues to hang on while trying to endure the pain but the pain becomes so much that she lets go of Bahiya's leg. The throbbing wound on her back distracts her from the battle as she tries to reach over to tend to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 am

Tokala snarls and lunges at Bahiya, biting into her front paw. Pick on someone your own size!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am

Bahiya yelped and bit down hard on Tokala's head just in between his ear and his eye.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:25 am

With fighting kats all around her Morning Glory stood on her hind legs and barked a loud reassuring war cry to her family before rushing to help Stratus take down Snowstorm. Not realising that Cyan who she should have been pursuing had Chris in a serious grip.

Ignoring the rest of the battle, Va walked towards Gahdok and chirped slightly submissively in his presence.

Back at the burrow, Sanders had got bored and was inching his way towards the mouth of the burrow. To get outside was still a very steep climb but he could just see a few rays of daylight temping him forwards. Badru was out there..somewhere..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Karma lunges at Snowstorm again and bites down hard in to his right side.

Cyanide turns her focus back on the battle and her next target to attack is Pamela. She runs up to her and bites down hard on her tail and thrashes violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Nimbus, losing Cyan in the mass, joins into the battle and aims for Snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th September
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next