Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm

ooc: Wait, so who all is pregnant in Willows?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm

ooc: Buckeye and Maylene
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:02 pm

ooc: Okay.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Leaning against Lancaster, Josephine smiled and whole heartedly rubbed her body and head against him showing her affection. Together they would face the harshness of another day in the desert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Snowflake keeps looking at Megan. He liked her.

Jackie narrowed her eyes at Snowflake. The Kalahari is a dangerous place, you can't judge a meerkat from just meeting them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Megan looked up at Snowflake but stayed behind Leon. She was afraid of the group, that they would see them as a threat. She was only a small pup and her only hope for defence was Leon, but he was just one meerkat, no matter how big and strong he was, he was only one.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Jackie looked at Megan and Leon. They seemed harmless. Maybe she was overeacting.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Megan peeped to Leon, will we have to run? there was very much worry and fear in her voice.

Leon peeped back, we'll have to wait and see.

Megan prepared to bolt away at full speed at the first sign of agression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Evyenne approaches a group ahead of her; cautiously. She looks at them with wide eyes, wondering what might happen to her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Leon notices another meerkat hoping to join, he hopes she wouldn't affect whether or not he and Megan would be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Snowflake sees Evyenne and smiles at her.

Jackie looks at Evyenne curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Evyenne notices another meerkat smiling at her. This lightens up her mood. Maybe she would be accepted to this place.
She gives a weak smile to the rest of the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Tank churrs to Megan reassuring her that he or no one else in the group would harm her. He is sure Keeko will allow them into the group. Tank spots Evyenne as she is approaching the group. He eyes her closely suddenly becoming suspicious. Could she be connected to these new comers? Or are these 3 new meerkats part of a rival group causing a distraction so that their main group could launch a surprise attack? Tank looks to the 3 but hides his suspicion and turns his thoughts to thinking that they're just innocent wild meerkats looking to join a group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Megan turns and watches Evyenne, then looks back at Tank, she gets the feeling that he may no longer see her as someone nonthreatening and hides behind Leon. She shivers in fear. Leon chrrs to her, but he knows she has a good reason to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Tank shakes away his suspicions that they may be from a rival group. If they were sent here to cause a distraction, the rival group would've already attacked. A friendly smile returns to Tank's face and he chirps an apology for acting on suspicion. They just seem to be wild meerkats looking for a group to join.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm

ooc: Wait, why are the Willows growing. They need a fight that KILLS somebody. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Tank looks back at the Willows then back at the 3 new meerkats with his eyes wide. This group just keeps getting bigger and bigger Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 pm

ooc: *Huggles Jackie and Snowflake* No one's killing them. XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm

ooc: I think now would be a good time to say, that since these are my first two meerkats in the Willows, I don't plan on them dieing anytime soon, Darwin in the Midnights however, I was planning on killing him off eventually.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 pm

ooc: I was thinking about killing off Lancaster but he's too sweet I don't want to kill him offXD and Tank, I'm having too much fun playing himXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 pm

ooc: We could always do a temporary group split or have some of the members dissaper for a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 pm

ooc: That sounds like a good idea I think I'll have Tank get bitten by a puff adder on the next rp day and he disappears for a couple rp days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 pm

ooc: Snowflake could wander off and get lost. My cat used to do that sometimes. He sticks closer to home now.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 pm

ooc: I know what you mean, our boxer (died of old age some years ago) used to wander off when he was a pup, until he got hit by a car, he never left the yard without someone with him on a leash ever again, he just had to learn the hard way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 pm

ooc: Ouch. Your poor dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next