Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Lucky could hear cries. He decided to just help the useless, mateless mob, because wherever they were heading, there might be ladies there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Lancaster nuzzles Josephine passionately then churrs a thank you to her for removing a tick he didnt know he had on his ear lobe. He leaned against her with his head rested on her shoulder blushing in a meerkat way and churring contently. He begins to realize that it's starting to get late and nods in areement that it's time to head for home unware that the Willow's have already discovered them missing.

Tank calms himself down and begins to focus on trying to find the babysitters' and pups' scent. He puts his nose to the ground and sniffs thoroughly trying to pick up their scent. He manages to pick a very faint one. He peeps then pads over to a fallen down tree and uses it to see if he can catch sight of them in the distance but ends up not having any luck so he jumps back down but notices Buckeye has picked up a slightly stronger scent and is following it towards Midnight territory. Tank churrs in determination to help find the babysitters and pups and follows behind Buckeye, unaware that Lucky is following the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Lucky sees Tank and snarls.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Tank catches wind of Lucky's snarl but ignores it and stays focused on finding the babysitters and pups alive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Linda noticed the returned rover too. She hissed and kept going following Buckeye. She'll deal with the rover in time. Until then, she'll watch her own back around him. She noticed they were heading in the direction of the Midnights and anxiety began to build inside. She hasn't met them yet, but what she's heard is enough to make her nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:57 am

Jackie follows, nervously, still trying to track a stronger scent.

Snowflake follows by Jackie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Buckeye leads them to the edge of Midnight terriotry. The splinter group scent is strong. She looks back at her group, and then to Keeko. Am I doing the right thing? Verniece, Hutch, Miley, and Crash wait for a decision.

Glade walks a bit, then peeps, too tired to follow anymore.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Tank realizes that the group is heading toward enemy territory but isn't nervous. If the group encounter the Midnights and have to fight, he wont hesitate to join in if he has to. He'll take down every last Midnight to make sure they don't discover the babysitter splinter group. Tank can smell the babysitter splinter's scent strongly as well as they reached the end of Willow's territory. He nods to Buckeye in determination. Let's go!

Lancaster gets up on all 4s and peeps to Josephine and the pups letting them know it's time to head for home. But he's never been in this part of the Kalahari and looks around nervously. He's unsure of which way to go to find their way home. He shrugs and leads the splinter group in the wrong direction leading them even closer to Midnight's territory. He notices Glade becoming ehxausted and offers to carry her the rest of the way and gently picks her up in his mouth then continues leading the small, vulnerable group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Lucky war dances across the border, trying to look like a Dominant Male.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Leon rolls his eyes at Lucky, Megan was trailing behind him. He didn't want her to be involved if i fight were to happen, but she was great at survival, she knew to run as soon as there was any sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Lucky looked back. He growled, and left.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm

At least one of their problems is gone. Prehaps two, since Maylene was no where in her sights. As she crossed into midnights territory, the scent of the babysitter group became stronger and stronger, but so did the scent of their enemy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Tank watches as Lucky leaves and snorts a good riddance. That's one problem gone but there's still a much bigger one that must be confronted. Tank can smell the splinter group's scent getting stronger and stronger but he also catches the scent of a rival group and immediately goes on high alert. As he follows the splinter group's scent he pauses in between to scan the horizon for danger.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Lukcy is in the bushes. He'll fight on whatever group's territory the Willows were in, he would attack Tank and maylene head on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm

ooc: we should start writing in the Midnight posts now...

Buckeye leads the charge into Midnight terriotry, closely followed by Keeko. Verniece and Hutch follow as Miley and Crash take the flank, trying to spot the enemy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Tank follows Buckeye into Midnight territory. He remains on a heighten state of alert, keeping a sharp eye out for the Midnights and the splinter group.

Lancaster leads his small splinter group into Midnight territory and they are unwittingly on a collision course with the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Leon follows close behind. Megan is padding up alongside him.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:41 am

Jackie follows quickly, but nervously.

Snowflake runs by Jackie, but is more on edge than she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:52 pm

It appears as if Maylene got sidetracked a little, but she quickly found her way back to the group and sniffed the are, trying to help in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 pm

ooc- Continued in the Midnights thread, in case you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15