Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 pm

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

ooc: REAPER. EPIC WIN. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm

ooc:Now this group will see harsh X)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm

ooc: Totally! XD

bic: Bohrok spots Reaper and smirks. Another evil meerkat, perhaps? Did he want to destroy the world like she did? (XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 pm

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Schemes hears the meerkat. She smirks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm

ooc:Who?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

ooc: reaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Dash followed Bohrok back and smirked at Reaper, another evil meerkat could be just what they need. Now with only one eye, even his smirk looked cold and evil.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Schemes creeps towards the light. despite her knowledge to not go above, she had to see the new meerkat. Maybe he was more worth it than Dash.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Dash looked Reaper over, both of them had only one eye, and Dash narrowed his, he didn't like compitition. He'd keep a watch on this one. (Megan, see the drawing I did in Art Work of him and Bohrok to get a sanse of what I imagine him to look like)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm

ooc:I didn't know he did..

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Schemes keeps crawling. She digs her little claws into the ground, angrily trying to claw her way up.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Dash watched, he thought to himself, if he so much as looks at me the wrong way, I'll rip his last eye from it's socket and stuff them down his throat. He hissed slightly to himself. He smirked at the thought of more blood. He had no trust of anyone in this group, but he'd still hate to see it shrink because of any new members being killed. He tries to stay calm, he is longing to chase the stranger out of the desert and right into a river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:36 pm

ooc:Reaper is an only DM in linklus. His children ARE worse, Seizure has major brain damage from a fall and repeatedly attacks others around him. You should join
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:41 pm

ooc: Which group is it? I already have meerkats in the GoEasys, the Shiners, the Viruses, and soon the Lavas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm

ooc:Graveyards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Simmons saw the intruders and growled. Psycho also eyed the newcomers, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm

ooc:Ugh forgot to say he's 8 and very mature. Evil harsh, when he's mad though. Otherwise he wont give a rat about others

Last edited by Megan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 pm

ooc: Makuta has offspring in Graveyards XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Dash's expression changed into a smirk, prehaps he could learn a thing or two from this strange meerkat. He thought of all the horrible things he could do with some more education on evil. He was trained on the darkest deeds a meerkat can preform since he could crawl, and he just couldn't get enough, he remembered how he and his brother Dagger killed their newborn siblings when they were only 2 months old, the newborns never even got to be tested to see if they were evil or not, their entire family would have rewarded them, if they had cared. His smirk turned into a wicked grin, he was eager to excel his skill to the highest level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 pm

2 males, Quagmire and Grischka, enter Devil's territory in high spirits hoping today they will get lucky with some females. For the past couple days, their roving trips have been riddled with bad luck. First they were ousted from the Barking Boys coalition, then were attacked while roving at the Stargazers mob. Soon after, Mishcka quit the small father and sons roving coalition and is somewhere out there trying out his roving luck alone. The departure may have disappointed and worried Quagmire, but he knows eventually, Grischka may soon choose to do the same. He knows his boys will have to grow up and leave the nest to find families of their own eventually even if he's not ready to for them to leave. But today, things seem to be changing for the better. Earlier, they roved to a wild mob where Quagmire had gotten lucky with their dominant male and Grischka had learned the expert way of roving and also got lucky but with a subordinate female.

Quagmire struts proudly ahead of his son with his head and tail held high with great Expectations.

Grischka smiles proudly while following behind his father, looking forward to learning today's next lesson.

Suddenly a group catches their attention in the distance, it's the Devils. Quamire looks over his shoulder and peeps to his son eager to teach him the proper way to approach a group with out being seen.

Grishka looks to his father and peeps back in excitement and is ready to learn. He also hopes to get lucky with another female.

Quagmire slinks into the grass surrounding the group and stalks toward them.

Grischka follows eagerly. Unfrotunately, these 2 males are unwittingly putting themselves in extreme danger. The group they're roving at is known to be notriously aggressive. The wild group may have been easy going and easy to infiltruate but roving here could end fatalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolplay - 23rd of September
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next