Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 pm

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Quagmire slinks a few feet closer then pops his head up from the tall grass to observe the group closely. It already appears that most of the adult females are pregnant but stirring up some trouble is just as fun as getting lucky with an unpregnant female. Quagmire smirks and slinks off to the left advancing even closer to the group.

Grischka copies his father and peeks his head up from the tall grass. He sighs disappointed to see that most of the females are already pregnant but maybe he can become aquainted with a female. That can be just as good. He smiles as he observes the females then pads off to the right in the tall grass wanting to try a method of his own to approach the group. But by not sticking close to his more experianced father, Grischka could be making a dangerous mistake.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Dash saw the males and he bared his teeth into a wicked smile, he might just get to fill his lust for blood after all. He slinks closer to the males, like a lion stalking it's kill. He licked his lips at the the thought of more blood.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Dash hissed at Reaper, he was going to scare away his kill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Simmons barked, letting the males know their places. Then, seeing the rovers, he led the war dancing army.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Dash hissed again at Simmons.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm

As Quagmire is a few feet away from the group he is unaware that he and his son have been spotted. The thickness of the grass is blocking his view from seeing Reaper wardancing toward him.

Grischka is also unaware that they've been seen. He's unwittingly heading straight for the blood thirsty Dash.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Dash sees that Grischka has't realized he hasn't been spotted. Taking the oppertunity, Dash lunged out of the grass and sank his teeth deep into Grischka's back. (Wait, was it Grischka or Quagmire you said Dash could injure?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Dash ignored Reaper, he didn't really care what other meerkats thought of him as long as they knew not to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Grischka yelps in shock as he is attacked by Dash. He follows his defensive instincts, whips around and clamps down hard on Dash's cheek.

Quagmire heard his son yelp and goes into an instant panic. He bolts through the grass following the direction where his son's yelps are coming from.

ooc: I want Dash to injure Grischka. Quagmire gets injured too but not as bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Dash only smiles as Grischka bit him, it was a futal attempt, he WOULD get the blood he craved. He tore and the rovers back with his powerful jaws. Tearing fleash as he thrashed his head from side to side, hitting his head against Grichka's, he liked the pain in his cheek and the slight ache in his hard skull, it made him more driven.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Grischka's yelps turn into squeals of pain as flesh is being torn from his back. Fighting back seems to not be working as Grischka's retaliating assaults only make Dash stronger. He tries to squirm away but that is also proving to be useless as he in the powerful grip of the Devil's deadly dominant male.

Quagmire tries to follow the sounds of his son's squeals but is only getting disotriented in the tall grass as he panics. He's not thinking clearly and is heading into the vicious claws of Reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Quagmire starts to focus and changes course, this time he follows in the right direction of Grischka's squeals.

Grischka calls out desperately for his father hoping he arrives in time to save him from Dash's vice like grip.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:57 pm

ooc: Dash isn't the dominant male YoshKatgirl, but he's close.

bic: Dash quickly turns his head and clamps his teeth down on Grishchka's muzzle, keeping it shut tight. He then pushed himself forward and pinned the younger meerkat down. He then let's go of Grischka's muzzle and sinks his teeth into the rover's neck. He uses his claws to tear furiously at him. He would show no mercy, as always.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 pm

ooc: Ah ok

Grischka whimpers as his muzzle is clamped shut by Dash's jaws. He thrashes his head trying to break free but he only does more damage by earning himself deep cuts along his muzzle from Dash's sharp teeth. Girschka suddenly finds himself pinned to the ground unable to move. He tries to squrim free but he can barely move under the large male's body wieght. Every breath he takes makes it feels like his lungs are being crushed. As he is bitten in the neck he yips and tries to curl up to protect himself but Dash's slashing claws add even more damage as he tries to move.

Quagmire arrives to his son's aid and finds Dash on top of him. He snarls and lundges onto Dash's back, sinks his teeth into his scruff and thrashes violently. He'll risk his own life to save his son.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Dash snarls, he turned fast and flipped onto his back, nearly crushing Quagmire beneath him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Quagmire grunts as he is crushed under Dash and lays there stunned.

Grischka sees this as an oppertunity to try to escape and begins slinking away quietly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Dash gets up and lashes at Quagmire with his claws at his gace. He hisses and pounces onto him, biting and clawing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Quagmire curls up into a ball to try to protect himself. He puts his paws over his face but it doesnt do him any good as Dash just pulls them away.

Grischka sees his father in trouble and changes his mind about running away. He refuses to leave his father for dead and retaliates by slamming into Dash hard. He then clamps his jaws on Dash's back and sinks his teeth deep into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Dash turns fast with an evil grin he barked, Finally! Something close to a challenge! He tore his teeth into Grischka's head and tore at his fleash. He smiled wickedly with the satisfaction of feeling the tearing of skin in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm

In her trance, Bohrok charged at the intruders.

Manas snarled viciously. Rahi was at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolplay - 23rd of September
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next